For sale (at a steal price) naomi universal in so-cal.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
SOLD

With the successful giveaway of my vf3 showcase, I have come to the conclusion, that I still have a couple games that I will never put into my gameroom, so I really have no reason to keep them or fix them up.

So, what I have for sale at a give it away price is a naomi universal machine of the wild riders persuasion. The cabinet and internals work fine. All it needs is what is in this picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/stuffmonger/cabs/P9100164.jpg
I borrowed that control panel from a friend at one point, and confirmed, that yes, it worked perfectly once I had that. I honestly haven't looked very hard for a parts cab to get those parts from, but I've had this cab in my possession for a few years, and it's mostly just sat there teasing me.

It comes with the pedal base, as well as the handlebar bracket and cover. Steering wheel and double pedal are not included, though if you want them, I'm sure we can work something out.

Price is $400 obo. I paid $450 for it from an op salvage, and in complete condition, these go for around $2k, so please keep that in mind.

naomi1.jpg

naomi2.jpg

naomi3.jpg

Last edited:

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
still for sale. doors are included even though they aren't in the picture. I am also open to trades.