For Sale: Macintosh PBG4/15"/1.33GHz, Fully Upgraded

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a PowerBook G4 in very good condition. A little more than two years old. Used as a machine for graphic & music production. Very minor scuffs from standard use. Just got myself a new machine so I have no use for this one.

The specs - 1.33GHz G4 Processor, with everything maxed out to its highest capacity. It has 2GB of RAM, a 160GB HD that was installed less than 2 months ago, and an internal DVD-RW/CD-RW that burns DVDs +/- R, up to 8x and dual layered. Computer is still covered under Applecare for about 10 more months. Airport Extreme installed and Bluetooth enabled. Clean install of the latest OS (10.4.x) is on the HD. Comes with working power supply, third party battery from NewerTech which is still under warranty for 3-4 more months, and a DVD copy of Mac OS Tiger. Will also throw in complete, LEGIT copies of Toast Titanium 6 as well as Virtual PC 7. This is a great way for people to get a functional & powerful laptop without having to spend top dollar for it. Looking to sell this for $1150 or best offer. Wouldn't object for trades or partial cash/game offers as well. Serious inquiries only!!!

Picture of the machine is located here - http://www.midnight-society.com/graphics/pbg4-photo.jpg