For Sale several Neo Geo AES games USA versions

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
1 Ganryu USA version Neo Geo AES version. Asking $600 or best offer SHIPPED. Will ship internationally for $50.00 more. Details it is in EXCELLENT condition it was made by !ARCADE! So it is COMPLETE with instruction manual and insert. The cartridge has the label and is in snap lock case with the insert. The cartridge. Cartridge label and instruction manual are made by !Arcade! But the insert in the case has Neo Geo Freak.com on the rear of the insert. It is all in excellent condition!!! I can include copies of !Arcade! Inserts for this game for snap lock case and soft case. Keep in mind copies will not have the gold numbering shown. The manual has the gold number!

1 World Heroes 2 JET USA version Dog Tag version it is complete with case and instruction manual. The insert has cery little whitening on the top of the insert am asking $50-60 or best offer for this game shipping included. It will cost $50 extra to ship it internationally.

I can send pictures of it to serious interested buyers.

Last edited:
Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Also one more game i tried to add it in the original post. But it could not let me do this so here I am adding this in this reply.

1 Strikers 1945 PLUS conversion (sound is garbled sometimes) it is in a case with copied !Arcade! Inserts for soft case and snap lock case. It comes in a soft case. Also it has a copy of front and rear !Arcade! Instruction manual. The cartridge is missing the label. I have no idea how much to ask for this but i will be willing to sell it CHEAP! So send me offers thank you!!!