For those who dealt with Aaron Lewis, I need some info.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Hi guys, sorry for posting more crap about this idiot, but I'm trying to deal with this fucked up situation. Please do go on with your life if you're not concerned in any way, I know Aaron Lewis topics are (getting) old (really fast).

Like the topic says, I need some info on a few issues.

For me it's time to take action now, so PM's with useful info would be highly appreciated.

- Noone posts about this guy anymore, so should I assume most people got their stuff back ?

- The address and name of his grandma ?

- Did anyone press charges against him already ?

- Do people still have contact with the guy ?

- Any other ways of contacting instead of calling his granny (who says she doesn't know him) ?

- And in hell's name, what is this guys real name ? eye eye

Thanks in advance for any info !

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Here's a link to a thread that has his address and his grandma's name. <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=012008;p=18" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=012008;p=18</a> Also, there are some people that haven't got their money back from this crooked bastard. (like me) It's not as easy as you think it is to prosecute him, because he's out of state and it's real hard to prosecute someone's that outta state. Plus, Will Henley, may not be his real name. He could have used a fake name, and also under his Aaron Lewis account, he deleted all his text in his posts. So, right there, he deleted those because people could use that as evidence against him, if they were to take him to court. But, I dunno why he keeps making accounts and spamming up the boards. He knows that his reputation is fucked on these fourms. So, why does he come back? Everyone knows he intended to scam everybody. I mean, come on, what person makes 20 or 30 deals wit people at one time?