For Trade or Sale Neo Geo AES CD MVS KitsStuff

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
I have some Neo Geo stuff I am looking to trade or sell.
Prices on most items needs to be researched and added to the list. But here is the list so you can look at the list. Then send me PM on which items you want and if the prices are not on there yet you can send me offers. But I will work on adding the prices.

I need some more PayPal funds so here are the stuff.

Yes I will sell to international buyers as long as international buyers pays for the shipping. EMS shipping is the most preffered for high priced items. Thank You.

Link to my Wanted/Need List http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...F-(AES-CD-MVS-Pocket)-ETC...&referrerid=30881

MVS KITS (My Prices are NOT FIRM I will accept reasonable offers)
Photos: http://s1051.photobucket.com/user/Xa.../NeoGeoMVSKITS
(I will sell or trade these...) all serials matches ! they all are complete ! but very few items are missing such as mini marquee, art sheet, Move sticker etc. Just look at the pictures and see what they come with.
Aggressors of Dark Kombat asking $100
Super Sidekicks: The Ultimate 11 (box is OK) has some wear on bottom of the box and left or right side of the box but very minor ! asking $100
The King of Fighters '94 asking $100
MVS KITS (Serials not Matching)
Aero Fighters 2 (asking $150 OBO)
Sonic Wings 3 (asking $200 OBO)

Neo Geo CD all japanese unless Noted... all are complete with spine card unless noted. My prices might be off. IF it is off just feel free to make me reasonable offers.
Art of Fighting 2 (no spine card) asking $15 obo
Art of Fighting 3 asking $20 obo
Crossed Swords (1 available) asking $25 obo
Crossed Swords II (Brand New Sealed) asking $80 obo
Double Dragon asking $20 obo
Last Resort (no spine card) asking $35 obo
Real Bout Fatal Fury asking $35 obo
Samurai Spirits II (no spine card) asking $20 obo
Samurai Spirits III asking $25 obo
Samurai Spirits RPG asking $25 obo
Super Baseball 2020 asking $30 obo

TRADES: I am looking for these items...
MVS Carts only English label preffered some Japanese exlcusives are ok too. Must be LEGIT NO BOOTS except for Ironclad...Zintrick.My wanted MVS List is here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...F-(AES-CD-MVS-Pocket)-ETC...&referrerid=30881
Everdrive for TurboGrafx (PENDING)
Everdrive for SNES Super Nintendo (SD 2 SNES)
Everdrive for Famicom (PENDING)
Everdrive for Nintendo 64
Everdrive for Sega Master System
Everdrive for Game Gear
X68000 games
FM Towns Marty games and 6 pad button by Fuhistu
MSX Games and some accessories too.
Boxed ColecoVision games etc.
Neo Geo CD Games (USA/English) ONLY here is link to the list I need. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...F-(AES-CD-MVS-Pocket)-ETC...&referrerid=30881
I am looking for many items as well !!! I will need to update my want list. But go ahead and send me PM as I collect for all Video Game Systems. I also am interested in some repro games for some systems.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Do the AES conversions come w/art, cases and manuals?

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
PMs replied to. I will need to add prices to the MVS kits. IT is pretty hard to price the MVS KITS since the price guide is kinda outdated here. And 2 other places where we can shopf or mvs games or mvs kits prices tends to flucate ! I am trying to think of good prices for these. Thank You !

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Prices added to MVS kits the prices are NOT FIRM feel free to make me reasonable offers.

Also pictures of the MVS KIts has been added !

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Removed some sold items.
special deal if want all 4 MVS kits $450
updated my want list.
and updated my sales thread as well.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
bump bump for a great seller here!! Kit came in the other day and was perfect, thanks for the great deal!! Feedback left....