Force of Will TCG

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Anyone else get into this game? I've been pretty addicted to it lately. It's been refreshing since I've been playing magic for the past couple of years.

It's like a mixture of Magic and Hearthstone, taking the best aspects from tons of other TCGs.

Official Page

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I keep seeing these cards pop up on eBay because sellers are putting them under magic categories.

The anime art style turns me off.

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
That seems to be a common issue unfortunately. It doesn't help that the last set they printed was (sometimes badly drawn) moe girl versions of historical figures. I do think their art is improving with cards looking like this coming out soon. Art is still a big issue for a lot of guys, and that's fine. I just would like to find more people to play with.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
In response I will counter that, pay 1 life and discard a blue spell. Any responses?

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
This seems like it could be a fun tcg. Rules are kind of weird though...

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
It's pretty much magic rules. There's a stack, land is required to play cards, and there are enchantments, creatures, artifacts, instants, sorceries, and lands, and a commander. The main difference is that lands untap after upkeep, creatures can attack 1 at a time, and the land deck is separate from the main deck