Found - 3 CPS2 boards

necron99

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Updated. Thanks for the help everyone.

Hello,

I am trying to collect all of the Street Fighter Games. Since joining here I have tracked down everything but 3. Hopefully someone on here has them. If you have it and would consider selling it, then please PM me and give me your price.

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (Green of course) - Found on Killer Cabs.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Blue/USA) - Found here thanks racecar
Super Street Fighter 2 X (Green/Japan) - Found here thanks SNKJorge
and last the impossible.

Hyper Street Fighter 2:The Anniversary Edition - Found on Japan Deal from Killer Cabs

Please let me know if you have any of these, and would consider parting with them.

Thanks,
necron99

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
There's an SSF2 Turbo (Blue/USA) on ebay right now. Good luck.

necron99

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yessir, I am watching that one. Just wanted to get it in here as well. I wonder if that seller is someone from this forum? That is the first one I have seen for sale in the 3 weeks I have been looking.

Segafan4life

Banned
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
necron99 said:
Yessir, I am watching that one. Just wanted to get it in here as well. I wonder if that seller is someone from this forum? That is the first one I have seen for sale in the 3 weeks I have been looking.

There was a guy named Spike Spiegal trying to sell me one why not PM him. He seems to think I am someone else and backed out on the deal.

necron99

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks,

Was it a blue or green? Someone here has hit me up with a Green one that I plan on buying. So that just leaves a blue? I have been watching here a few weeks now, I remember a green A+B, but no blue.

cheers,
necron99

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Thanks for buying SSFIIX from me.

Regards,

Jorge