FOUND & PURCHASED SNK Neo•Geo MVS Matrimelee, Rage Of The Dragons, & The Last Blade 2

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
FOUND & PURCHASED SNK Neo•Geo MVS Matrimelee, Rage Of The Dragons, & The Last Blade 2

FOUND & PURCHASED! THANK YOU ALL!! :cool:

The title speaks for itself. But, to clear up any possible misconception, I'll say it again. I'm looking to purchase the following three Neo•Geo MVS games.

• Matrimelee
• Rage Of The Dragons
• The Last Blade 2

Though it should go without saying, all items must be original; no boots allowed! Now, on to my personal preferences: I'm not looking to pony up extra cash for anything complete or like-new. Right now, I want cartridge-only, gamer-condition games. I can always gussie 'em up with shockboxes and inserts myself, should I choose to do so at a later point in time.

Though my eyes are set on the cheaper side of the price scale, I'm very flexible with price. I'm sure that, once negotiations begin, both buyer and seller will agree to an amicable and equitable arrangement. So, throw me an offer, and let's see where it goes!

Finally, I'd prefer to deal within the USA because of the shipping cost. However, I don't want this preference to exclude any potential UK or EURO sellers. Please, send me your offers; just know that if I have the choice of someone in Manchester or someone in Maine...I'll go with the one closest to home.

Well, that's about it! So, let those offers fire away! Let's make a deal! Help place three wonderful games into the loving arms of a born-again Neo•Fan!

Last edited:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
All three items have been both located and purchased! Thanks to all who replied; I truly appreciate your time, effort, and consideration in this matter. Also, I'd like to especially thank the following sellers, from whom I purchased these amazing Neo•Geo MVS titles: The Last Blade 2, Matrimelee, and Rage Of The Dragons, respectively.

• eggbert52 [Derron Johns]
• Kiske [Justin Lunn]
• voltronbadass [Name Withheld Upon Request]

Though I've only received one of the three games thus far, I have no doubt in my mind that everything will end absolutely perfectly. Now, all I need to buy is Prehistoric Isle 2, SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridge. So, send those offers my way!

Last edited: