[Found] Virtua NBA for Sega Naomi

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have a copy, pm'd. I also have an extra copy of marvel vs capcom 2 if you would like.

Last edited:

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Definately interested in both carts, Virtua NBA i must have, MvC2 i'd like to have. If the price i quoted in the pm was too low just let me know, i haven't seen VNBA for sale for awhile so the price i quoted might be off.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I can't wait, this is one game i've been anxious to play. I don't even have my setup yet (should hopefully arrive on friday or saturday) but it will be the game i play the most, thats for sure. Thanks again for hooking me up on the cart, i didn't think it would be this easy to find. Starscream is good people in my book!

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I can't wait, this is one game i've been anxious to play. I don't even have my setup yet (should hopefully arrive on friday or saturday) but it will be the game i play the most, thats for sure. Thanks again for hooking me up on the cart, i didn't think it would be this easy to find. Starscream is good people in my book!

any particular reason why youre so interested in virtua nba? i too once before wanted to play this game but it was never correctly emulated..have you played it before? does it play like the NBA 2K series??

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
i owned it. it came in my versus city cab when i picked it up... i quickly sold it. didn't see anything special about it what so ever. maybe i missed something?

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well from being on the sega-naomi forums it seems most people that have it like it alot, some even claim its a must have or they won't part with it from their collection. Some of the reviews i've read say its alot better than NBA Showdown on NBC which imo was a good game when i played it in the arcades so i'm assuming i'll like this one alot. The graphics look really good from what i can tell and most people say the action is pretty good. I've heard some say it uses 2 buttons and is easy to play so hopefully i can get my daughters to play with me if not now when they get alittle older. Its not the only game i'll have for the system in fact i've bought about 8 games total and i don't even have the setup yet, i'm hoping to get it tomorrow or saturday. The setup i bought came with power stone (must have imo), virtua tennis (which is another must have by what others have said), and guilty gear x. I'm not a huge fan of the guilty gear series so i doubt that will get much playtime but the others should. I've also got heavy metal geomatrix on the way and wwf royal rumble showed up yesterday. I've got a bid on All Japan Pro Wrestling which i should win and theres one more game i can't recall off the top of my head, but anyhow i should be plenty busy over the holidays playing naomi and neo geo mvs :)

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Heavy Metal Geomatrix is good fun and most of the time the game that people want to play when we have a gathering. Easy to pick up and get into. Co-op on one cab is a plus too. I'd suggest grabbing Project Justice. One of my favs.

As for Virtua NBA, once you get use to it, it's cool. Remember, it's not a sim, it's an arcade game :)