France goes to WAR!!!!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I have felt the fury of French brute force. I was on the recieving end of some tear gas on new years day 2004 during a riot in Paris.

L'owned

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ah, the sweet small of tear gas in the morning. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it for some reason. :make_fac:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I hope these guys packed their state-issued white flags.

SSS

neo retired
"They succeeded in their big military action. They defeated a handful of unarmed Corsican sailors" :buttrock:

And they did it by exposing their armpits.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
"They succeeded in their big military action. They defeated a handful of unarmed Corsican sailors" :buttrock:

Sacré Bleu!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
I have felt the fury of French brute force. I was on the recieving end of some tear gas on new years day 2004 during a riot in Paris.

L'owned

that's the one problem with France - why do they use so much tear gas? It's obnoxious.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Magnaflux said:
I hope these guys packed their state-issued white flags.

:lol: GEEZUS that was some funny shit!

Truth hurts doesn't it!?! :rolleyes:

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
SamuraiShodownSensei said:

:lol: HOLLY CRAP, man I am dying here.

GAWD DAMN that's some good shit too. :lol:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Heh...if the hijackers are French, the easiest way to neutralize their threat is to bombard the area with odor eaters.

SSS

neo retired
Exclusive pic of French soldier posing after the incident.

french.jpg

I like their new protective helmet attire.

aria

Former Moderator
SPINMASTER X said:

L'owned

I too have been caught in a tear gas cloud (and let me tell you, they are invisible) and I agree that they are a very undesireable experience --it during a hockey riot after the Gophers won their 2nd nat'l championship in a row. I actually created a small library of photos and posted them on the site --it's still there.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
The French did make decent rifle in the FAMAS, though. Surprising for a country that hasn't gone to war since 1940.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
I too have been caught in a tear gas cloud (and let me tell you, they are invisible) and I agree that they are a very undesireable experience --it during a hockey riot after the Gophers won their 2nd nat'l championship in a row. I actually created a small library of photos and posted them on the site --it's still there.

Damn I remember when you posted that waaaaaaay back in the day. It was hilarious. You were smiling in the pix and shit. great stuff.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
wasabi said:
that's the one problem with France
:spock:

They use tear gas because it's difficult to silly-slap an enemy soldier to death.

NickD

Frenzy Football Player
I find it quite funny and sad at the same time that the US people (or at least, the Neo-Geo community which doesn't make a whole of the US hopefully) are making fun of France while letting their country become a police state... :oh_no:

Seriously, wake up guys, you don't have long before it comes down.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
NickD said:
I find it quite funny and sad at the same time that the US people (or at least, the Neo-Geo community which doesn't make a whole of the US hopefully) are making fun of France while letting their country become a police state... :oh_no:

Seriously, wake up guys, you don't have long before it comes down.
Its not a dictatorship its a "Jesus-ship"!

Lycan645

Banned
If Bush runs out of places to invade he should consider France. I'm sure we could find a way to convert all the armpit hair into oil.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Lycan645 said:
If Bush runs out of places to invade he should consider France. I'm sure we could find a way to convert all the armpit hair into oil.

Or find a way to sluice off the oily faces of French women and turn it into gasoline.