Free Giveaway - The definition of Miscellaneous

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm not gonna complain about not winning but my name wasn't on there

Congratulations Tron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fml. my girlfriend was jabbering on when i was trying to do this. Your name was first in the test run, i promise.
Shoot me a PM, and I'll send you a consolation prize. I have boxes of stuff to unload.

continental US because sometimes shipping to hawaii/CA is $10, and sometimes it's $50. sorry mates.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
fml. my girlfriend was jabbering on when i was trying to do this. Your name was first in the test run, i promise.
Shoot me a PM, and I'll send you a consolation prize. I have boxes of stuff to unload.

continental US because sometimes shipping to hawaii/CA is $10, and sometimes it's $50. sorry mates.
Thanks allot ! That was a quick raffle and i sent my address via pm earlier.To quote bison !

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Congrats, Tron!

I have no idea what SNSM is, but you guys got me curious, so I'll have to look it up.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Congrats, Tron!

I have no idea what SNSM is, but you guys got me curious, so I'll have to look it up.

Genesis > SNES version for solo, but SNES > Genesis for multiplayer.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I prefer the death matches. Otherwise the gameplay gets stale really quick for solo.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Ordered the SNES version. Can't wait to give it a try.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Very generous but it's fine, thanks though! Maybe hold another giveaway with it? :)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Awesome congrats to Tron and super cool of NeoSneth.

With that said. This giveaway was bullshit lies!

He posted at 12:25am 7/6/16 and said he would pick winner tomorrow evening of that date. So the decision should have been made on 7/7/16 sometime in the evening.

If you have gum or some other random loot, you might want to have a secondary gift for those cheated of the chance.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Congrats Tron!.......pirate hooker ;)