FREE SNES Game Raffle Giveaway! Just Pick a Number!

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
UPDATE: Last Number Picked on POST #168

YOU CAN PICK 2 NUMBERS NOW!

Untitled.jpg

Hi all! Im a longtime member, very occasional poster and a daily lurker :lolz:

Today, I'd like to try something that might be fun. Also, to show appreciation to the community that has provided years and years of interweb drama and priceless entertainment! The wealth of knowledge in all things gaming is just a bonus! If things go smoothly and is well received, my next raffle will be for a NEO related item! Consider this a early bird draw.

The PRIZE for this raffle is a copy of one of my favorite and underrated shooters for the SNES.

U.N. Squadron
IMG_1549.JPG
(Actual pic: label is a little worn on top but otherwise plays fine)

Winner will receive the game for FREE and shipped to you. If you are international, and it costs ridiculous money, ill cover $10US of it.

RULES:​
1. Pick a number between 1-300

2. Only 1 PICK PER member PER day

3. Raffle will only be open to those who have been members for at LEAST 1 YEAR, have a post count at least higher than mine, and 1 POSITIVE trader feedback! ALL 3 are REQUIRED!

Sorry noobs. Any numbers picked by members not meeting this requirement will be disregarded

(Note: I guess it can be argued, and Im sure some will, that Im a noob based on my post count, but my join date and feedbacks should put me above that. This is also my draw so my rules :cool:)

4. I will update the number board daily until a member picks the winning number.

5. I have preselected a number of my choosing, so I can/will not be playing favorites. I cant anyways cause I actually dont know anyone here :lolz:

6. You are not allowed to resell the game here on these boards.

7. You will play and enjoy the game, and GIVE it to someone else, preferably another member when you are done! Or if you already have it, then just do the same.

If you agree then pick away!

Ill give you guys a number and its not #1

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
How much for the Lego Technic F1?

THIS IS SPARTA

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
One of the best shmups for the SNES. Good luck guys!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member

Well.. somebody had to pick it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This is one of my favorites on the SNES as well. Have fun!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Great game! I agree that it's under-rated. Thanks for doing this!