Free to a good home

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have for free: 1 Kraylix mdf cab kit. All parts and pieces and instructions. It has been sanded down to 120 grit. That's as far as I've taken it. This has been taking up valuable space in my garage for the past 5 years and I want it gone, hence the 'free' part.

Low post count/no post count members: kindly go have sex with yourselves.

Local pickup only, western Washington area.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dude lives just around the corner from me, and I haven't got to go by and meet Kraylix yet.
I love the pictures i've seen of his work, but several people have mentioned how time consuming the sand/paint/clear process is before you can even assemble the cab, which is why I didn't jump on one.

I am sorry you are having to let yours go...I hope it finds a good home.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Dude lives just around the corner from me, and I haven't got to go by and meet Kraylix yet.
I love the pictures i've seen of his work, but several people have mentioned how time consuming the sand/paint/clear process is before you can even assemble the cab, which is why I didn't jump on one.

I am sorry you are having to let yours go...I hope it finds a good home.

Yeah Kraylix cabs are time consuming...Took the whole summer for me to do mine. The sanding & painting was hell for me & having to do art all that stuff.

Fuzzy if you cant find any takers, ill take it if you dont live too far from me.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah Kraylix cabs are time consuming...Took the whole summer for me to do mine. The sanding & painting was hell for me & having to do art all that stuff.

Fuzzy if you cant find any takers, ill take it if you dont live too far from me.

Monroe is a fairly long haul from Lacey. But it's yours if you want it.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Monroe is a fairly long haul from Lacey. But it's yours if you want it.

I really want but not sure if i ever have the time to pick it up. If i have a friend who can pick it up, would that be ok?