FS: 40 Shockboxes (Superb Condition) + 40 inserts - $375 Shipped within the Continental US

Tenshinhan

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is my first time selling on the Neo-Geo.com forums. I have made several flawless purchases as you can see in my feedback. Because I switched to Neo Mini Boxes, I now have 40 Shockboxes that I no longer need. These were all purchased from Southtown-Homebrew between 2013 to 2020. All the inserts were cut and printed by them as well. Here are the titles for the inserts that are included:

1. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
2. The Last Blade
3. The Last Blade 2
4. The King of Fighters '98
5. The King of Fighters '99
6. The King of Fighters 2000
7. The King of Fighters 2001
8. The King of Fighters 2002
9. The King of Fighters 2003
10. Art of Fighting 3
11. SVC Chaos
12. Rage of the Dragons
13. Matrimelee
14. Samurai Shodown V
15. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
16. Waku Waku 7
17. Ninja Master's
18. Kizuna Encounter
19. Breakers Revenge
20. Metal Slug
21. Metal Slug 2
22. Metal Slug X
23. Metal Slug 3
24. Metal Slug 4
25. Metal Slug 5
26. Shock Troopers
27. Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
28. Sengoku 3
29. Blazing Star
30. Prehistoric Isle 2
31. Strikers 1945 Plus
32. SpinMaster
33. Neo Drift Out
34. OverTop
35. Neo Turf Masters
36. Super Dodge Ball
37. The Ultimate 11
38. Neo-Geo Cup '98
39. Puzzle Bobble
40. Pop'n Bounce

I chose inserts that often looked different from the AES counterparts as I didn't want to mimic the look of the English AES art. I wanted to showcase something unique since they aren't really official cases. Very few have the "gray background with logo" on the side. This may not be to your taste. That is why I didn't really factor the inserts themselves into the asking price. Also because who knows what games someone has or wants. The titles are some of the most popular though I suspect.

I will ship via UPS Ground within the Continental United States only. Shipping/packaging and PayPal fees are included in the $375 asking price. You can send as friends/family or a standard PayPal purchase; the $15 likely in Paypal fees makes no difference to me). I think this is a good deal (especially considering how much more I paid for everything originally), but it is a bulk purchase. I'm not splitting up the shockboxes. I have them packed very sturdily away in the box with bubble wrap between all shockboxes. I think they should be very safe for shipping.

There is no damage on any of the shockboxes. They are in the same condition as when I received them from Southtown-Homebrew (perhaps a little better, since I had to clean off the animal hairs when I would get them from Southtown-Homebrew... Haha! I know other people had to have noticed this too.). Shockboxes have always been stored in a low dust, temperature controlled environment. I don't have any pets, nor do I smoke. I live alone and only handle any of my possessions after I've washed my hands... Hahaha. I'm definitely OCD, but that is to your benefit with this sale!

The following Google Photo album shows all the shockboxes/inserts and how I packaged them all in a large 24x20x20 box (about 30 lbs).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gtveu7uWhxVEUUxX6