FS: AES Baseball Stars Pro (US), Ghost Pilots (DT), Alpha Mission II (DT)

ericb

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Couple of games that I'm ready to get rid of:

Baseball Stars Professional (US) - $18
Most of this is gamers' condition. Tray in case is unglued at all 4 spots, there is a small hole in the back of the insert (see picture). The manual is intact, however, clearly used and thumbed-through. The cart, however, is certainly in decent shape, with a perfect label and the only flaws being insertion marks, a slight nick on the top, and minor scratching on the back... good on the cart, the rest is Gamers'.

Baseball Stars Professional

Ghost Pilots (DT) - $30
Bought as NOS, played twice. Insert is NM+, case is fair+ (due to vinyl warping and serious tray crackage that occurred in shipping), manual is mint, cart is Excellent- (some markings). The Neo Geo sticker is still present as well.

Ghost Pilots

Alpha Mission II (DT) - $35
Case is NM, insert is NM, manual is NM+, cart is NM- (light insertion marks on the back).

Alpha Mission II

~~~

Please note the following:

I only accept PayPal. All prices do not include shipping; please add $10 for air mail shipping anywhere within the US/Canada; international orders, PM me for a quote on shipping. All items will ship within 12 hours of recieving payment.

If you think any price is unfair, hit me with a PM or an email (ebuettner<at>gmail<dot>com) and we can talk.

Thanks again for looking... cheers.

ericb

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I need to bump this, because my supergun is working now, so I need cash for MVS stuff. Open for trades on MVS carts/kits, PM me with offers.