FS: AES bundle with 4 games ---SOLD---

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
---SOLD---Finally letting go of my AES console.
The system is in gamer condition, the outside shell is broken in two places but it works and doesn't hinder functionality.
It is powered by a 5v 2.5mA power adapter and will include a rgb cable.
The console has had a recap *can still use a rgb fix* and it has UniBios v3.2 installed. Comes with two controllers which i think have the original tops.
Will come with four games all gamer condition.

-3 Count Bout
-Blue's Journey
-Magician Lord
-Robo Army

Would like to sell as a bundle. Price $550 shiped anywhere in the US. PM me for any questions you might have.

Bundle
zHhhyPT.jpg

UniBios
nyOMBfO.jpg

AES Damage
Front
GhjoSX3.jpg

Back
EvvhjNV.jpg

3 Count Bout
YBiFDtP.jpg

Blue's Journey
Yyll4lI.jpg

Magician Lord
w3xOrGL.jpg

Robo Army
vBKPpBc.jpg

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
good luck, if you can't find anyone, and are interested in selling robo army, let me know. Thanks.

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is tempting. I'd rather have a Unibios console than the standard japanese I have now. Plus that robo army is much nicer than mine..

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
man, this is a heck of a deal with all the items listed. Surprised it's still sitting here. GLWTS

(if whoever buys this doesn't need both controllers I would love to get one of the old style sticks.)

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks everyone.
The status of the bundle is sold pending payment, which I will check after I get off from work.
If for some reason it doesn't sell then the offer goes to the next person in line and so on.
If it is still here after a week or two then I will be separating the bundle and sell the items individually.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Nice dude, I'm jelly of your Duo-R bundle scoop! Enjoy.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Lol thanks, I been looking to getting into PC engine but I haven't had the chance until that bundle came along.
I'm not selling my AES to be able to afford the PC engine, but instead because I am also looking for a bed :D

Anyways,
the sell is almost finalized, im just waiting on paypal payment to clear.

Last edited: