FS: AES Euro Last Resort, Super Sidekicks 3, WH2J, Euro Football Frenzy, FF2 (x2) all US

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Alright goons, here's the score: Currently I've been volunteering my time helping out a local mom and pop game store that I used to work at years ago. The owner is a sweet old lady who's lost her husband and her oldest son in the past few years, both of whom used to do most of the business work. In trying to help her clear some inventory out, I offered to move these carts for her since she literally has no knowledge of the Neo scene. A few things:

None of these games are in MINT condition. None of them. Super Sidekicks and Football Frenzy are easily in the best condition,; I would say they are on the lower-middle side of NEAR MINT. That said, I'm being REAL loose and open to offers, but don't lowball me and waste everyone's time. These aren't my games, and I'm trying to at least get SOMETHING out of them for the owner. These are definitely "gamer" condition games, meant to be played not displayed.

I have more detailed/closer pics of each game if desired. Prices include parcel post shipping. Faster shipping will require me to get a price.

Email me: jonrabbit@gmail.com for faster response.

Football Frenzy Euro- Good/NM, manual in baggy, uncracked tray, slightly blemished dust jacket, insert flawless, pristine cart - $38

World Heroes 2 JET US/DT - Good, creased/bent manual no baggy, uncracked tray, scuffed dust jacket, great insert, pristine cart, has UPC sticker on back - $38

Fatal Fury 2 US/DT - Decent/Good, manual is bent/creased in baggy, heavily blemished dust jacket with weird sticker damage on back, insert is good, tray has minor cracks, cart looks good, minor wear/scuff- $33

neocarts1.jpg

Last edited: