FS: AES games (NGDEV & Obscure/Rare) *TONS MORE ADDED 4/24*

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
All games are complete unless otherwise stated. Paypal only (pp gift is nice, but not required in most cases and I don't insist on adding another 3-4% if you send a regular payment)
All prices include USPS insured priority shipping within the USA. For international it depends on the destination, but I am going to likely insist on Express Mail (an additional $40 for the first game), because there isn't any other way to to track the shipment otherwise.

SOLD $250 Miracle Adventure (JPN) (9.5/10) fantastic condition

SOLD$270 Savage Reign (JPN) (9.5/10) Near Mint (sealing sticker attached inside)

SOLD Samurai Spirits Zero (JPN) (9/10)

SOLD EightMan (JPN) (7.5/10) Some wear along the upper edge of the insert including some creasing and a very small tear), no cracks on the case, no fading. Booklet and cart are near mint

SOLD $280 Last Resort (JPN) (8/10) 2 tears on the case, but insert is undamaged, near mint book, minor scratches on the cart

moved to eBay Burning Fight (JPN) (6.5/10) Some insert wear and small creases on the top edge of the insert, case has a crack on a corner, minor book wear on the edges and corners, some minor/typical scratches on the cart from insertion. No UV fading.

SOLD $90 Ghost Pilots (ENG-EURO-NOT DTAG) (8/10) Mainly the only flaw is cracks inside the case and very minor book wear.

SOLD King of Fighters 2003 (JPN) (9.75/10)

moved to eBay Real Bout FF SP (JPN)

SOLD $900 Sengoku 3 (ENG) (9.5/10) Near Mint

$275 World Heroes Perfect (JPN) (8.5/10) Includes REG card. Really minor wear overall. No UV fading.

HOLD $650 SVC Chaos (ENG) (9.25/10) Pretty much near mint

SOLD $950 Gunlord AES (9.75/10) (ENG) numbered hologram on back, orig. + alt case, sealed ost, posters, postcard, bookmarks, and letter from NGDEV

SOLD $1100 Fast Striker AES (9.75/10) (ENG) numbered hologram on back, bookmark, postcard, posters, sealed ost
SOLD $280 Double Dragon (JPN) (9.5/10) Just beautiful

SOLD $180 Kabuki Klash (JPN) (9.5/10) Pretty much near mint.

SOLD Kabuki Klash #2 (JPN) (9.5/10) Pretty much near mint like the one I sold previously

SOLD $70 Mahjong Kyoretsuden (JPN Carton) (7/10) Minor cracking on the tray, small tear on one corner, no UV fading

Moved to eBay ASO II (JPN Carton) (8/10) No cracking, no UV fading. Beautiful overall aside from slight creasing on one side of the box.

SOLD $120 Soccer Brawl (JPN) (6/10) One crack on the case tray, No UV Fading, some wear along the top edge of the insert.

moved to eBay Joy Joy Kid (JPN) (8/10) very minor case wear with no UV fading, cart has a higher than usual amount of scratches, but label is undamaged.

moved to eBay Mahjong Minnesanno (Carton) 7/10 moderate wear on the box with some cracks on the tray. Minor scratches on the cart. Booklet near mint with baggie.

SOLD KOF 2001 (JPN) (7/10) Some fading on the spine of the case, booklet near mint, cart has some insertion marks

SOLD KOF 99 (8/10) VERY SLIGHT UV fading on the spine, cart an instructions are near mint. Phone card is present with envelope

moved to eBay KOF 97 (JPN) (8/10) some wear on the case. Minor scratches on the cart and very minor book wear on the corners.

SOLD KOF 95 (JPN) (8.5/10) some minor wear on the case and booklet. Cart is near mint.

SOLD Metal Slug X (JPN) (6/10) cover is faded, minor scratches on the cart and very minor corner wear on the booklet.

moved to eBay Metal Slug 3

moved to eBay Metal Slug 4 (JPN) (9.5/10) Mint cart and booklet. Very minor crease on the case

moved to eBay Mutation Nation (JPN)

moved to eBay Samurai Spirits III (JPN) ( 9/10) very minor wear overall

SOLD Samurai Spirits IV (JPN) (9/10) very minor wear overall

$120 Alpha Mission II (USA DOG) (7/10) Case has no insert wear, but has a couple cracks, booklet has a faint crease that could probably be flatened out, cart has a few minor marks on it.

moved to eBay Sonic Wings 3 (JPN) (9.5/10) very close to near mint.

moved to eBay Cyber-Lip (USA)

moved to ebay Robo-Army (JPN)

moved to eBay Ninja Masters (JPN)

SOLD Last Blade (JPN) (9.5/10) Near Mint

SOLD Kizuna Encounter (JPN) (9.5/10) Near Mint

Pictures available upon request.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0

I think though that auction only ended "quite low" because the seller offered no paypal. He lost a lot of potential buyers this way.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need that soccer brawl and Joy Joy Kid. I'll let you choose the name of my next child in exchange.

SHOGUNATE_LSD

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
too bad I wrote too him about soccer brawl yesterday :-J

E: sending payment. Thanks 16bit!

Last edited:

Hans Grösse

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to have Soccer Brawl a Decade ago, I hated it and sold it for next to nothing. Big Mistake it seems....

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Thanks to everyone who purchased so far. As of today (3/29) all orders that have been paid have been shipped along with tracking info provided via PM or email.

Will be emailing pictures to those who asked shortly.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
YGPM for Miracle Adventure.

There goes my gaming budget for the year. : p

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Let me know if you get another Last Resort.

I was too slow on the draw.

Great seller here.