FS: Arcade games, Pinball machines in N. FL

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
** Update: Candies are on hold until further notice and another pinball machine has been added **

Okay I have way too much stuff in my living room and have to get rid of a few games and projects to clear out some space.

Here's what I have:

2 Crowin Case candy cabinets (ON HOLD)
Both wired for JAMMA and ready to go. Both have 29" monitors, one vertical and one horizontal. Both are in great shape but have been modified by operators in different ways. The parts in these machines vary quite a bit. I absolutely love these two but they don't fit where I want to put them.
$600 for the pair or $350 each.
crowins1.jpg

crowins2.jpg

2 Irem Madonna candy cabinets (ON HOLD)
Yep, these again. I keep having people back out of the deal, but this time I've really got to ditch them even if I take a huge loss. These do not have monitors in them, you'll need to buy one to wire in, also they're missing various control panel parts (joysticks, buttons, etc.) but Sanwas or Seimitsus should fit. One fires up JAMMA games while the other is missing a switching psu. One is definitely in better shape than the other. Both are a little dusty but should clean up well.
$100 for the pair or $75 each.
madonna2-3.jpg

Sky Adventure arcade game
Fun SNK JAMMA shoot-em-up. Works great. $75

Xybots arcade game
Works, but missing sprites. Needs a new EEPROM burned. $50

2 Gottlieb pinball machines
Diamond Lady
Works, but won't kick the drop targets back up. Needs a new solenoid driver board? $250
Panthera (JUST ADDED)
Works great except one pop bumper is dead (solenoid?) $325

Diamond%20Lady%20Panthera.jpg

PM me or email me at cgbartek (youknowtheroutine) gmail for more pics.
Thanks.

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
wow, nice prices. and nice cabinets. dig those irems.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All 4 candies are on hold at the moment. Everything else is still available.

i see a Blast City.
Every time I post pics I get asked about the Blast City, Neo 29, and Super Neo 29 in the background. They're most definitely NOT for sale :)
Well, everything's for sale, for the right price... :cool:

But yeah, the Blast City is my newest project. All I need is a trisync chassis, an adaptor harness, a CP, and some other touchups.

wow, nice prices. and nice cabinets. dig those irems.
At this stage, space is worth way more than money to me, heh. Say happy birthday to the Madonnas, they're turning 19 years old. They made candies differently in the late 80's... 99% metal and glass, no plastic here. I'm keeping one of the three to make a shmup cab.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
cgbartek said:
Every time I post pics I get asked about the Blast City, Neo 29, and Super Neo 29 in the background. They're most definitely NOT for sale :)
Well, everything's for sale, for the right price... :cool:

But yeah, the Blast City is my newest project. All I need is a trisync chassis, an adaptor harness, a CP, and some other touchups.

i have 2 Blast Cities currently. I don't think i can fit a 3rd anyhow.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bad Dudes and the Nintendo Super System are on hold. Thanks everyone for your replies.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I posted a link to this thread on the newlifegames.net forums. There are some pinball folks there that may be interested.

RJ

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cool, thanks.

Yeah, if anyone here doesn't know much about pricing, I'm selling these things crazy cheap. They're basically one fix away from playing perfectly, but they take up way too much space to keep around and I have no time to fix them. Sky Adventure works all the way and I'm selling it for half what I paid for it. :) C'mon people, take these off my hands.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Update:

I had a bunch of people back out, as usual.

Crowins are still available, as are the Madonnas.

Sky Adventure is sold
Xybots has been repaired, I'm now asking $150 for it

Pinball machines are still available

I will no longer hold stuff for over a week, speak now before I put some of this stuff on eBay...

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
hey man even you want to sell that armored warriors board if the ebay sale does sell let me know! Would love to own that one! especially if it is a Blue US/Euro board.

Good luck with the sale man.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Seth,

Sorry, I've already got someone else begging me for Armored Warriors if the Crowin doesn't go over $400, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to sell it to him yet, hehe. I actually really like the game, reminds me of AVP... I don't really expect the Crowin to sell over $400, just thought I'd make things interesting. ;)

I really hate selling the Crowins too, but I've gotta pay Uncle Sam.

Chris

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
tell me about it man. I recently sold one of my beloved cabinets to a friend out here and while I know there probably is not a single person on this earth who would appreciate the cabinet more then him....I still miss it.

let me know if you decide to sell the AW board and the other guy passes, its an awesome game I think.

later chris