FS: Arcade IC Cards & Taiko no Tatsujin 5

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
-- Update --
TnT 5 is now sold.

-- Update on Taiko no Tatsujin 5 --
Just a small update. Friday night I was able to test out tnt5. The game board works just fine. I also tested the game using a DVD drive and it was compatible. So to make this into a working rig you'll need the following.
1. A System10 EXIO PCB (There is a NFL Classic Football on ebay you can steal it from)
2. A System 11/12 kick harness (needed to obtain the analog lines from the EXIO
3. A Compatible IDE CD or DVD drive (I tried a CD drive from another Sys10 game as well as a DVD drive from a System 246 game. Both worked just fine)
4. A working Jamma setup & A way to deal with analog input (that is your call to figure out but it is possible to rig the system with 2 state digital buttons, I can give info on how to do it)
I'll post pictures of the pcb working sometime soon. =)

-- Notice --
Small error guys on the VS IC Cards, for the top two stacks there is actually 2 types of stadium cards. One during the daytime and one during night time. I'll try to post a new picture up this weekend. I have a lot of both types FYI.

-- Org Post --
Few things up for sale. Prices are in USD, do not include shipping and payment must be made via paypal (gifted or add in 5% to cover fees). Feel fee to make request on what picture/type of IC card you want, but it's first come first served on choice.

- Shipping Info on IC Cards -
If you're just picking up less then 20, Shipping fees are $6 anywhere.
If you're picking up less then 40, Shipping fees are $8 anywhere.
If you want more, contact me with your address because shipping becomes a weight issue then a size issue. ^_^

- Virtual Strike 4 IC Cards - $0.50each (I have lots of them)
dsc03498i.jpg

- Gekitou Pro Yakyuu IC Cards Gone
dsc03493m.jpg

- King of Fighters Neowave - $0.50each (Limited quantity)
dsc03491vv.jpg

- Incomplete Taiko no Tatsujin 5 setup - Gone
For sale, System 10 PCB w/ Taiko no Tatsujin 5 Rom board. The setup is incomplete and lacks original CD, CD Drive & System 10 EXIO PCB. I can/will include a CD-R of the game's CD (I actually own another set of this game, but this does not factor into the price).
dsc03484r.jpg

dsc03485k.jpg

Last edited:

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Small Update
Gekitou Pro Yakyuu IC Cards are done for. I only have a super small amount left that I'm just going to keep for personal use. There are still tons of VS4 cards left.

King of Fighters Neowave cards have been dropped to $0.50 each. Small note, the card with Mia on it is gone (I improperly stacked it on another set of red cards and there was only 1 with mia on it).