FS: Astro City in Pleasanton, CA/ FREE 29" Monitor

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok, so I was holding this cabinet for a friend for a while, and he wound up with another cabinet instead, so I'm listing this thing back up for sale. Its the old school Sega Astro City. Its still in really good shape for a cab its age. The monitor has zero screen burn, and the picture is sweet. It comes with the marquee holder for the top of the cab (was a pain to find the original). I'll have some pics up in a bit. I'm asking $550 firm for this beast.

----------------------------------

Free monitor. This monitor was pulled out of an Atomiswave cabinet. Its a 29" flatscreen Tri-Sync CRT. I believe a Samsung A-68 tube and a wei ya chassis. When I pulled it from the cabinet the tube was working fine, but the chassis had some minor problems. On start up the blue would always be all the way down and I'd have to adjust it on the neck board. It could be something simple to fix, but I have no use for it. Free cause I'm sick of it on my floor. Comes with no frame, and chassis and tube are separate. This ones for pick up only of course.

Thanks for looking.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
super sad to see this cab go. i fell in love with it the second i saw it. very clean. i wish i had room for it man. good luck with your sale. :B::A::D: :A::shame::shame:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Gettin rid of your Wei-ya? Man, I should take a trip to cali sometime. I'd like to see its 15k vs the nanao 15k.

Buy this man's cab, you won't be disappointed.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
ba-da-da-bump

heres some old pics i found, haven't gotten around to taking new ones, but the cabs about the same. only difference is it now has orange starts.

http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1006272.jpg

also, found a capcom cps2 aux harness inside the cab. so if you're looking for a street fighter machine, lucky you.

the monitor is spoken for and is being picked up tomorrow.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
oh, and to clarify a few things jic.

Price is firm and no games are included. Everything is original to my knowledge, this includes the monitor which is a Nanao MS8. Awesome monitor for 15k hz stuff, sorry, but not tri-sync.

Thanks again everyone.