FS: Big Red MVS Cabinet in Georgia + MVS & PCB Manual Collection

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am selling my personal MVS-4-25 as we are moving and I just won't have space for it anymore. This is in very good condition, with one of the best features being the NOS LED marquee lights that I picked up a few years back that have very few hours on them and work perfectly. The monitor is bright and sharp, the joysticks and buttons are all in new condition as is all the wiring and internals. I powder coated the control panel a few years ago but it does show some wear and a chip or two. The CPO is probably a 7/10. The memory card reader is there with the cables and the original CPO sticker. The side art is in good shape too. I will try to get some additional photos up later, but for now just check it out here: MVS-4-25 (ver. 1) about halfway down the page. Those photos are from when I first picked it up.

The price is firm at $500 and it must be picked up, no shipping. No games included, but some available for separate sale. If interested, please email or PM me.

Thanks,

Briggs

NOTE: See POST #2 for PCB Manual Collection

Last edited:

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
FS: Neo Geo MVS Cabinet & PCB Manual Collection

For Sale - My personal Neo Geo MVS Cabinet Manual collection. Some of these are rare, some not so much. I had hoped at one time to get them all scanned and up on hardMVS.com, but after years and years of sitting in a drawer, it looks like that will not happen. So, here is what I have;

PCBs
MV-1 (2)
MV-1A
MV-1C
MV-1F
MV-1FZ
MV-1FZ Japanese
MV-2

US Cabinets
MVS-2-19
MVS-2-25 (2)
MVS-4-25 and MVS-4-19
MVS-6-25
Neo 50 II

Japanese Cabinets
SC19-4
MV25TA-0 and MV25UP 0
MVS-U4/29 (3)
Neo Candy 29
Super Neo 29 Candy
U1/33 U2/33 U4/33

Others
Roads Edge
The Irritating Maze
Leisure and Allied Industries
Romstar Conversion Kit
Misc. service & conversion manuals

So, 20+ manuals plus some duplicates. $250 for all of it, or I will sell any of the duplicates for $15 each shipped.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey buddy,, sorry to hear you having to sell your cab. Unfortunately sometimes life comes first.

As for the manuals.. just send them over to me, i'll get them done... eventually :)
Either way, I would not mind the Super Neo 29 Candy manual to go with my cab.

Good luck with the sale :)

Don't suppose you have any MVS artwork you are not requiring do you...?

Last edited: