FS: Blast City

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yep, these are back up for sale. Due to many issues I've had with non-payment, I will no longer put items on hold for others until a down payment has been made. Feel free to ask questions and request pics though.

cyberlead%20and%20blast%20city.jpg

Namco Cyberlead - SOLD
Honestly it's not in the greatest shape, so I'm selling it at a loss. The dual-sync Nanao MS9 monitor is beautiful and the LCD marquee works great, but the cabinet is very yellowed and only has a 1P control panel (can be upgraded to 2P). There are some cracks in the outer shell (2 in the back, 1 on the left side near the panel). It is wired for JVS only, but for an extra charge I'll throw in an official Namco JVS->JAMMA adaptor.

Sega Blast City - SOLD
In great condition, features tri-sync Nanao monitor, rare official 2P panel, repro marquee and instruction sheet, wired for JAMMA and Model3. The panel support brackets can be removed or left on if you wish. Cabinet was rewired at the Sega factory for US voltages. Only issue with it is the tube has a minor amount of burn. Cabinet has been cleaned further since the picture above was taken.

Both machines are located in Jacksonville, FL. The biggest issue I've had with these is shipping. Shipping is cool with me but you must make all arrangements. Try getting a quote from NAVL, Uship, Yellowfreight, Fedex Freight, etc. and we'll go from there. I can supply the weight, zip code, etc. in order for you to get the quote. I can deliver anywhere in a 5 hour radius for an extra charge. I can deliver as far south as Orlando for free.

PM me for more pics and info. Thanks.

Last edited:

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Chris is good people. I been to his house before and he take care of his cabs. You won't be disappointed.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cyber Lead is SOLD.

Blast City is still available. I have since removed the Wei-Ya and replaced it with a minty, goo-free Nanao chassis! Price is still $750, chassis alone is worth half that.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Cyber Lead is SOLD.

Blast City is still available. I have since removed the Wei-Ya and replaced it with a minty, goo-free Nanao chassis! Price is still $750, chassis alone is worth half that.

That Blast City does look pretty nice! People need to move to Philly with their 'for sale' candies! :p