FS: Boxed Genesis 3 with S-video and Region mod, XMD like RGB to S-Video converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
Rating - 97.6%
80   2   0
Genesis 3 with region mod and S-Video mod, will play US and JPN games with the flip of the side switch. Mono sound is mirrored on the audio outputs. $65 shipped in the US.

gen3_a.jpg

gen3_b.jpg

gen3_c.jpg

Akklaim Genesis Wireless Controllers, bought new and used only a few hours, they are mint. SOLD

wireless_a.jpg

wireless_b.jpg

This little XMD like device will take RGB from a Genesis 1/2/3/32X/CDX/X'Eye and convert it to S-Video and composite video, stereo sound is passed through the connections. Mono is mirrored on the Gen 1 connector. This is the only way to get S-Video out of the 32X. I can make a cable for the Neo Geo as well for an extra $10. The Gen 1 and Neo have a similar looking connector, but it is not the same, Genesis uses a U shaped 8 pin din and the Neo uses a C shaped 8 pin din. It is plug and play no power adapter needed. $90 Shipped with the 2 Genesis connectors shown.

conv_a.jpg

conv_b.jpg

Last edited:

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
Rating - 97.6%
80   2   0
Wondermega and wireless controllers sold.

Last edited:

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I bought from him on sega-16 forums. Took him a while to ship but the goods were as described.

Gavica

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I bought a reproduction game from him over at DP about a month ago, and it arrived well.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
electrochip is sonofx51. Thread closed, double account banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.