FS: Boxed NGPC + Games

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What's up. I am trying to unload some of my video game stuff. I haven't posted on ng.com in a while but I lurk a bit and i hope a few people around here still remember me. If there is any hesitance as to my status, I am more than willing to link to my ebay feedback in addition to my ng.com feedback, all positive.

I honestly have no idea how much ngpc stuff is going for, so feel free to pm me with offers, questions, requests, etc. PayPal is my preferred method of payment. If you don't like the prices or really want specific games, make me an offer! I'm not sensitive and the worst i can do is say no.

Japanese Neo Geo Pocket Color w/ carrying case + Games - $110 or best offer

ngpc1.jpg

ngpc2.jpg

Cool ice blue JPN Neo Geo Pocket Color with a carrying case and some great games. The JPN NGPC plays both Japanese and US games. Buy the package and I'll throw in the silver Neo Geo Pocket in the pics for free. I'm pretty sure i originally bought this stuff from Bokmeow and Insaneclown, not sure if they're still around or not. Anyways, games include:

SNK vs. Capcom Cardfighter's Clash (Capcom Version)
SNK vs. Capcom: Match Of The Millenium
King Of Fighters R2
Baseball Stars Color
Neo Turf Masters

The 2 SvC games are missing manuals, otherwise everything is in perfect condition.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Holy Shit!

Just noticed this post!

*Hi five*

Dallas_Five is good people, do not hesitate to deal with him!

How have you been man?

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Holy Shit!

Just noticed this post!

*Hi five*

Dallas_Five is good people, do not hesitate to deal with him!

How have you been man?
What up TonK? thanks for the good words.

I'm well man, i moved to Manhattan a couple years ago which seriously curtailed my internet and video game time. I have all this shit sitting in my (tiny) apt. so i'm trying to find a home for some of it where the games and systems will actually be played, you know?