FS: Bunch of Stuffs

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is the first of a few topics you should expect from me. My car is dead again and I need money, so I'll be selling a lot of things I really don't want to let go of.

First on the block: Microsoft MN-740 Xbox Wireless Bridge
This is the official wireless bridge/adaptor for xbox that just came out. I paid $139.99 for it, I'll sell it for $100 shipped. I need payment soon, so keep that in mind if you ask me to hold it. This is 802.11g and can be used as a wireless bridge for any device, but the setup cd requires an xbox. I've had no problems or lag using this device to play live games. It's small inobtrusive and pretty damn cool. I just wish I could keep it.:(

Last edited:

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Boxed Platinum GBASP + FFTA + Metroid Fusion + Advance Wars 2 + Tactics Ogre:KoL + CV:AoS all boxed, complete and in fantastic shape, $180 shipped. I'll also toss in a cube -> gba cable.

US PS2+ aka5000 model
I just bought this a couple weeks ago, it's the new model that reads dvd+-r/rw, runs quieter, and has the built in IR reciever and better dvd playback. I paid $179, I'll let it go for $140 shipped. Boxed and complete. I'll also throw in a sony brand memory card.

Cotton UK for NGPC in fantastic shape, complete. $75 shipped

Last Blade UK in v.good condition, complete. $50 shipped

Faselei UK in good condition. Some cheeky bugger wrote "EB" in black marker on the left side of the manual cover, otherwise no problems. Complete. $40 shipped.

-Sold-Boxed Anthracite US NGPC with pacman(us), Kof r2(us), and FF:FC(uk) all complete. +snk link cable $40 shipped.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Rating - 100%
196   0   1
Fantastic seller, this man wrote the best selling book on 'How to be a kickass seller,' free bump for this good man!

T

Tojo

If you would split up the GBA bundle, I'll take Metroid Fusion and CV:AoS.