FS: Candy cabinets, etc. in Jacksonville, FL

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have the following arcade items for sale in Jacksonville, FL.

Crowin Case (Korean candy cabinet) - $400
This import JAMMA cabinet was modeled after the Japanese sitdown cabinets. It's in overall good condition, has a nice 29" rotatable monitor, a front panel for easy game swapping. The control panel is just high enough to be played standing up, but was made to be played sitting down. It's on casters for easy moving.

Two Irem Madonna Japanese sitdown candy cabinets:

Madonna "Like a Virgin" 1 - SOLD
This one is in the best condition of all. It appears complete but is missing a 25" monitor and coin mech. Fires up and I can hear JAMMA games play. Comes with manuals. I've decided to keep this one.
Madonna "Like a Prayer" 2 - $200
This one is in scratchier condition, but appears complete sans monitor and coin mech. Fires up and plays JAMMA games fine. Marquee bulb flickers. Comes with manuals.
Madonna "Material Girl" 3 - $150
This one is not in the best of shape, but with a new paint job and some internal cleanup she can be beautiful again. Missing power supply, joysticks, coin mech, and buttons. Marquee bulb is dead but starter is good.

If you'd like monitors in these, I'll install them for the cost of the monitor. Just let me know if you want a used, new, or tri-sync. Judging by all the yen, subway tickets, and Japanese toys I found in these things, they were imported about 12 years ago from Japan and have sat in a warehouse ever since.

I also have for sale 2 cocktail cabinets for $50 each (BOTH SOLD), a pinball machine for $400, and a Sky Adventure arcade game for $150.

PM or email me at cgbartek #at! gmail d0t com for pics and more info. I'm willing to ship with uship or NAVL, but I'd prefer pickup. I'm also willing to drive 200 miles for a fee.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This one is in the best condition of all. It appears complete but is missing a 25" monitor and coin mech. Fires up and I can hear JAMMA games play. Comes with manuals.

That doesn't sound very complete to me.

But hey...let's get some pics.

Last edited:

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That doesn't sound very complete to me.

But hey...let's get some pics.

Well yeah, I mean besides the obvious, the wiring seems to be all there.
I should have known you guys would want pics :) Feast your eyes....

Madonna 2 and 3:
madonna2-3.jpg

Crowin Case / Neo-Mechanism Video Game:
crowin.jpg

And of course, the obligatory....
candy%20corner.jpg

If anyone wants more detailed pics I'd be happy to oblige.

Chris

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You wouldn't happen to have a spare CP for that CROWIN CASE would you?

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You wouldn't happen to have a spare CP for that CROWIN CASE would you?

No, but I wish I did. I don't really care for the replacement that's on it. Whoever imported it replaced the control panel and put it on a pedestal to make it a standup. The first thing I did when I got the machine was remove the pedestal to make it a sitdown again :)

Can anyone here with a Crowin Case get a scan of the CP so I can get a repro made? I can pay you for your time.

Chris

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Prices dropped.

I gotta get rid of these last two Madonnas guys, they're all worthy projects, I just don't have the space for all three.