FS : Collection Sale : Atari Jaguar, 32X, SegaCD Front Loader ( more adding soon )

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Deciding to part with a large portion of my collection. I'll be added a lot more including NGPC, SNES, SMS...etc...bundles shortly. Inquire if I haven't put those up and interested.

All prices include UPS shipping to mainland US. Outside US inquire. Paypal preferred, but open to money orders.

Going by eBay, Craigslist and other forums to judge prices. What I consider fair considering shipping is included. Open to some obo.

Atari Jaguar w/ boxed Iron Soldier and Cybermorph....$110 obo.....

Unboxed console in excellent condition, includes one controller, RF hook-up and aftermarket power. Iron Soldier is complete. mint and looks like the wrapper just came off. Cybermorph is loose cart.

Jaguar2_zps2a8685fb.jpg

Sega 32X w/5 complete games...$100 obo...

Console is unboxed, with, original psu and both in-cable and out RCA cable. All games are boxed and complete, although the boxes show their age.

32X1_zps2d78c0e8.jpg

SegaCD, front loader model w/12 complete games....$200
Update : Sold!!!

Console is boxed, w/out manual. Does have the mini "how to connect to Genesis" insert paperwork. 12 complete games included Sonic CD, Silphed, Rebel Assault, Pitfall...Shipping on this won't be cheap and apparently the front loaders are quite a rare commodity.

SegaCD1_zps2cda6d87.jpg

SegaCD2_zpsfba0880f.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
That's a great price for the 32x lot. I know people shit on the 32x, but there are some really great games for it.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i am interested in the SMS stuff...

Pm sent

I know people shit on the 32x, but there are some really great games for it.

I agree. The console itself ( it you consider an add-on device to be a console ) was a capable unit. Everything surrounding the 32X killed it's rep though.

It was the 2nd add-on device ( CD being the first ) of an aging console. That gave it a gimmick rep. If you didn't already own a Genesis it was harder to justify buying one just so you can also buy the 32X to add to it. Even if it was sold as a stand alone console, the Saturn's release looming would still of hurt it bad.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
That's a pretty sick Model 1 Sega CD package there. CIB pieces are going to continue to be expensive and rare...

Yeah the 32X is pretty good. Reasonably affordable today if you only want loose carts. If the Saturn kept it's fall '95 release, or better yet, delayed into '96 for refinement and cost reduction, the 32X would have stood a much better chance. The hardware was nice for the time too, but only one problem... Severe lack of RAM. Only 256KB I think. Later games would have all needed a RAM cart or on-board RAM. Decent number of games released too. Worldwide, including rarities and CD titles, there are 40 releases. Sure beats the heck out of the Virtual Boy, with it's 22 worldwide releases. 32X is way cheaper these days as well. Both have ribbon cable issues though, haha.

Good luck with the rest of the sale abasuto.

Name two lol

Knuckles Chaotix and Kolibri.

Heck, I'll list some more. Star Wars Arcade, Shadow Squadron, Space Harrier, After Burner, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Racing Deluxe, Metal Head and Zaxxon.

Last edited:

PGorath

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Knuckles Chaotix and Kolibri.

Heck, I'll list some more. Star Wars Arcade, Shadow Squadron, Space Harrier, After Burner, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Racing Deluxe, Metal Head and Zaxxon.
Chaotix is a terrible game, kolibri is decent, star wars arcade is decent...space harrier, after burner, virtua fighter - seriously? lol

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Name two lol
You laughed out loud when saying "Name two"? Wow.

With 20 posts you decide to come in here and crap on someone's sale thread? If you don't like the 32x, that's fine, but why try to ruin a thread posted by someone with 22,000 posts? His price is great with those games.

PGorath

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You laughed out loud when saying "Name two"? Wow.

With 20 posts you decide to come in here and crap on someone's sale thread? If you don't like the 32x, that's fine, but why try to ruin a thread posted by someone with 22,000 posts? His price is great with those games.
I'm not crapping on anyones for sale thread. That 32x bundle is a great deal. I like and own plenty of bad games - that doesn't make them not bad though.

PGorath

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fixed that for you.
uhh no, but nice tr-well no, not even that good of a try either. To crap on a thread I would have to first at least comment on what was being sold, and when I finally did actually do that, it was positive, so yeah.
I listed games that are commonly agreed upon to be good 32X games. If you disagree, that's your problem.
really? all I see on sites like sega16 are people picking most of those games apart detailing how bad they are, and on sites like videogamecritic almost all of the games you listed got D's and F's. Have you actually even played Chaotix? Or are you just going by the buzz from everyone else who never owned a 32x but assumed "that sonic one" was good?

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I haven't played Star Trek, but the other games are good. Fuck the haters.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
uhh no, but nice tr-well no, not even that good of a try either. To crap on a thread I would have to first at least comment on what was being sold, and when I finally did actually do that, it was positive, so yeah.

Whatever you say bro... With 21 posts.

really? all I see on sites like sega16 are people picking most of those games apart detailing how bad they are, and on sites like videogamecritic almost all of the games you listed got D's and F's. Have you actually even played Chaotix? Or are you just going by the buzz from everyone else who never owned a 32x but assumed "that sonic one" was good?

I don't think you actually went to Sega-16... People there like the 32X. I didn't know videogamecritic was a reputable source all of a sudden. Knuckles Chaotix isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's not quite a Sonic game, so it's disappointing in that regard. On it's own though, it's a fun game.

You should probably go back to playing Donkey Kong Country.