FS - CPS2 A+B combo's/extra stuff

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Complete with A board (not splitting).

Darkstalkers - On hold.

Label is good, coin counter is not present. Works perfectly.. Have no idea on battery its been sitting in a amusement warehouse for quite some time.

I did test it on my impress. Graphics/audio and all buttons worked fantastic.

This item is for sale elsewhere (Shmups.com).

Adding Super Street fighter 2 CPS2 A+B. $50 + shipping.. This item has been tested and works perfectly but the label is curled up and needs glueing down.

Aliens vs Predator A + B... On hold.

I have some Konami Fishermans Bait PCB's.. if you would like to buy one just pm me. $40 plus shipping.. these are super heavy and I have not tested them yet.

Last edited:

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey, im new to all of this arcade stuff, especially this. How would I go about hooking one of these up to a supergun? Or does it need another board in addition to that? PM me if ya could

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi there,

You can plug these straight into a supergun. The A board is required to play the B board and they sandwich together. The A board has the jamma connector for the supergun and B board is the game. (think of it like console and cart).

All my games are both boards. You can detach an A and B so you can play different B boards as long as the region is the same.

For CPS2 blue-blue is okay, blue green is okay, green blue is okay. Gray is not okay.. you need 2 grays for compatibility. Blue=USA/Europe, Green=Japan, Gray=Asian.

all my games work perfectly unless specified. (punisher looks dead to me).