FS CPS3 jp 3rd strike cart & cdrom

garou81

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
FS a japanese third strike cart repaired at capcom japan earlier this month gauranteed not to be doa
240.00 shipped O.B.O

Trades to consider
J-pac
agp geforce 6 series video card/radeon 9800

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey, I may be able to get you one of those two video cards for that 3rd Strike Cd-Rom and Cart.
By repair, do you mean the cart had its battery changed? can i use the CD-Rom Drive and Cps3 Motherboard from a Japanese 2nd Impact? to play this 3rd Strike?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would need some more memory also.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Specific. You need more capcom cps3 memory simms.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
so i am going to have to buy the proper cps3 motherboard that came with 3rd strike? bummer! was hoping you could swap cps3 games like you can cps2 games

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They use the same motherboard but you have to swap out and add memory depending on the game. The motherboards are very cheap and pretty easy to find.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
hmmm, the motherboard i am gettin is coming with extra sticks of memory.
about 128mb extra, I may make an offer for this. I need to get a price check on the cart and cd somewhere, hopefully the seller will see this and also let me know what version of the game he has

bains1989

n00b
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
about 128mb extra, I may make an offer for this. I need to get a price check on the cart and cd somewhere, hopefully the seller will see this and also let me know what version of the game he has

yeah ultra's version has 2X 64mb sticks in the 2 extra slots from a 2nd impact set up. hopefully those will allow it to play third strike :)

FADCtoUltra make sure you find out if this version has unblockables! the 2nd impact you have has unblockables and unblockables is the way to go! this is the japanese version unblockables with urien and akuma are too crazy, my brother air juggles everyone with akuma

good luck guys!

garou81

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

The version is determined by the cd The not the cart I currently have an official cd and a burned copy of the version A cd with unblockables Im not sure what version the official cd is as i dont have enuogh simms to run the game only to verify that it works

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Now i am more interested in this! I can't seem to be able to PM anyone yet, but I would like to send you an offer for the Cart and the 2 cds

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
yeah ultra's version has 2X 64mb sticks in the 2 extra slots from a 2nd impact set up. hopefully those will allow it to play third strike :)

FADCtoUltra make sure you find out if this version has unblockables! the 2nd impact you have has unblockables and unblockables is the way to go! this is the japanese version unblockables with urien and akuma are too crazy, my brother air juggles everyone with akuma

good luck guys!

I Love 2nd Impact and 3S, Hopefully i can swap between the two games. I still feel 2nd Impact is more colorful and the music is better than 3S, but 3S is better due to the amount of characters and that it was the last SF3 to be played in the tournament scene before SF4 came out

bains1989

n00b
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I Love 2nd Impact and 3S, Hopefully i can swap between the two games. I still feel 2nd Impact is more colorful and the music is better than 3S, but 3S is better due to the amount of characters and that it was the last SF3 to be played in the tournament scene before SF4 came out

yeah 2nd impact is badass, about the extra characters i never use any of the extra ones. same guys(ken, dudly)

2nd impacts music was so good! i believe to be better then 3rd strike's music.
also in third strike they took away moves that guys had in 2nd impact. its sucks ass in third strike that dudly doesnt have that flying torando attack from above. such a good hydoken counter :)

parrys are also easier to do in 2nd impact for me, personal oppinion,

anyways good luck with that swaping working!

garou81

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

CPS3 hardware is not like cps2 hardware, its really not a good idea to try and swap games in and out due to the delicate nature of the hardware. Not to mention that it takes about 30 minutes to flash the simms to a different game. You should really think about trying to get 2 complete setups.

That being said send me an offer!!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
CPS3 hardware is not like cps2 hardware, its really not a good idea to try and swap games in and out due to the delicate nature of the hardware. Not to mention that it takes about 30 minutes to flash the simms to a different game. You should really think about trying to get 2 complete setups.

That being said send me an offer!!

So all i need is another motherboard with enough simm ram to run this? very well, check your pm's! i sent you an offer

SFArcade

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ garou88, do you still have the cart and 2 cds for sale? Im interested, but as a new member I can’t send pm.