FS: Custom Metal Enclosure for the CPS3

Beharius

Overtop Pathfinder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all,
We are offering a brand new custom metal enclosure for the CPS3 boards.
- Handmade precisely with high quality materials and expensive car paint.
- It supports internal SCSI2SD installation.
- Includes antislip feets.
- Metal parts for installing easily inside the cabinet.
- Comes in red, blue and silver colors.

Price : $125 + $45 for shipping (with DHL Express)
Paypal only...

www.beharbros.com / www.trfightstick.com/

WKPbyP1.jpg

G7FAKGA.jpg

DIpIZga.png

srzUsB0.jpg

nghvvda.jpg

2d6Zx2P.jpg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
The Metal Enclosure is dope as fuck don't get me wrong but that price is a bit out of hand. These are Jason's Customs type prices.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The Metal Enclosure is dope as fuck don't get me wrong but that price is a bit out of hand. These are Jason's Customs type prices.

Jasens is a lot cheaper, like $70.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I didn't even know he made cps3 enclosures. I was referring to his cps2 multi metal enclosure he was selling awhile back. Don't know if he still sells them or not and don't care since I would never spend that kind of money on one.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
That gets you two whole pieces of plexi.

That's what I'm saying, It's not even metal. His CPS2 Enclosures were cool but I think he wanted way too much money for them.

OKi5v4m.jpg

You could probably get Lions to make a CPS3 3d printed enclosure for cheaper.

Beharius

Overtop Pathfinder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everything has a price. We are spending many hours of labor and using a high quality car paint instead of a spray can from Home Depot. These enclosures are made by hours of bending, welding, sanding the metal sheets multiple times. It's not fair comparing a Fiat to Bentley.
Jasen copied my design without notifying. You can see the date it's published. His metal work is very simple compared to ours.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/48137857@N06/AA883H
I can sell the plexi enclosures for $25 including airmail shipping.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Everything has a price. We are spending many hours of labor and using a high quality car paint instead of a spray can from Home Depot. These enclosures are made by hours of bending, welding, sanding the metal sheets multiple times. It's not fair comparing a Fiat to Bentley.
Jasen copied my design without notifying. You can see the date it's published. His metal work is very simple compared to ours.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/48137857@N06/AA883H
I can sell the plexi enclosures for $25 including airmail shipping.

I'm not knocking on the quality and how much effort you put in to building these but a complete cps3 Multi with all sims goes for like $400-500. This Enclosure costs $125 + shipping from Istanbul. That's more than a quarter of the price of a Complete CPS3 Multi. If you want to move these quicker I would suggest dropping the price a bit, Just a Suggestion. The Lads here will buy them from you.

Don't be Jasen's Customs.

These enclosures looking really nice by the way. Nicest cps3 enclosures I've seen so far.

Beharius

Overtop Pathfinder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks. We will consider it. Btw total price is $170 including DHL shipping. Jasen was asking $299.95 + $70 USPS shipping. We are still way cheaper and higher quality.

I'm not knocking on the quality and how much effort you put in to building these but a complete cps3 Multi with all sims goes for like $400-500. This Enclosure costs $125 + shipping from Istanbul. That's more than a quarter of the price of a Complete CPS3 Multi. If you want to move these quicker I would suggest dropping the price a bit, Just a Suggestion. The Lads here will buy them from you.

Don't be Jasen's Customs.

These enclosures looking really nice by the way. Nicest cps3 enclosures I've seen so far.

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thats pretty cool and a reasonable price IMHO. I'd consider it if I used my CPS3 as a supergun instead of inside of a cab.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It’s very nice but you’re from a 3rd world country, you must work for a cheaper rate. Please sharpen your pencil.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Nice looking!

Guy's be careful not to derail the thread with pricing posts or Rottius Maximus will get pissed.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I actually use my cps3 to game not wall hang. At $170 I would be too scared to bring it out in fear of scratching the expensive enclosure. $170 is a huge chunk of the cost of the hardware

It is a beautiful enclosure though, Jasen looks like trash next to yours.

Last edited: