FS: Cyberlead, Blast City (East Coast)

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Okay I have two candies officially for sale:

cyberlead%20and%20blast%20city.jpg

Namco Cyberlead
Honestly it's not in the greatest shape, so I'm selling it at a loss. The dual-sync Nanao MS9 monitor is beautiful and the LCD marquee works great, but the cabinet is very yellowed and only has a 1P control panel (can be upgraded to 2P). There are some cracks in the outer shell (2 in the back, 1 on the left side near the panel). It is wired for JVS only, but for an extra charge I'll throw in an official Namco JVS->JAMMA adaptor. $450

Sega Blast City
In great condition, features tri-sync Nanao monitor, rare official 2P panel, repro marquee and instruction sheet, wired for JAMMA, JVS, and Model3. The panel support brackets can be removed or left on if you wish. Cabinet was rewired at the Sega factory for US voltages. Only issue with it is the tube has a minor amount of burn. $750

Both machines are located in Jacksonville, FL. The biggest issue I've had with these is shipping. Shipping is cool with me but you must make all arrangements. Try getting a quote from NAVL, Uship, Yellowfreight, Fedex Freight, etc. and we'll go from there. I can supply the weight, zip code, etc. in order for you to get the quote.

PM me for more pics and info. Thanks.

jonny419

Super Sidekicks 3
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
nice panel chris. haha. $750's a good price on this. someone snatch it up.

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
nice panel chris. haha.
I should say, special thanks to jonny419 for selling me half the parts. :)

But yeah they're priced to sell, next ones I sell might not be so cheap, hehe.
Help me get rid of these things so I can empty the living room and fill the cupboard....

cgbartek

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump.

I will deliver up to 5 hours from Jacksonville for gas money. That means Dothan, Atlanta, Tampa, South of the Border, and anywhere in-between.

For pics and more info, shoot me a PM.