FS: EVO 4g (Sprint) - 105$ SOLD

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Stock. Used for about 8 months. Pictures available on request or in the morning, once there is decent light in my apartment.

Price : 105$ in the USA only. Phone and battery only.

Minor usage wear, specifically on the metal kick stand. Screen is in good shape, with the usual small scratches. No cracks or anything of that nature on the glass itself.

This phone hit most of the EVO's issues of course, which Ill explain the best that I can.

The USB port is messed up unfortunately. If you get the cord in the right position, it will charge and all that, but it isn't something I would guarantee working for long. If you can solder it, great, if not, you can simply use an external battery charger.

It also has some "pressure cracks" for the lack of a better term, known flaw in the plastic of the EVO unfortunately, and some minor marks on the plastic. Check the phone specific forums on XDA for the rundown on that, I've posted there before. Doesn't hurt it functioning any, but there are a few of them.

And of course, the water marker at the bottom of the phone is pink. The phone as never been submerged or wet or anything of that nature, but due to its location, it has a tendency to turn pink.
http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/61421

Clean ESN, can forward you the email from Sprint that they send after chatting, or give you it to check yourself.

Feedback: diroman on Ebay, feel free to message me there if you'd really like, just let me know so I can check my messages.

Basically, I want you to be happy with the phone, with no surprises of any kind. Feel free to ask any questions that you would like. I feel like the price is fair, and honest. You'll know exactly what you are getting. Again, the price is 105$, and I can get it to the post office the next day, shipped with delivery confirmation and everything. The phone served me well until I upgraded to a Nexus S 4g, which will also be for sale soon since I believe I am leaving Sprint

0jKcz.jpg

ekVbg.jpg

5JLn7.jpg

I was harsh with the flash to try and show everything. Fingerprints show up, and even a hair from Mr Kitty (or myself hah), which shows up in the first picture towards the top. I can take more pictures if needed.

Last edited: