FS: Final Fight PCB, 100% working $149 OBO

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
#just facts
View attachment 33858View attachment 33859View attachment 33860
There was lots of discussion on this as it reached over 200 on Klov, when months before it was a 100-120 dollar game.
Sure you can find examples on the last couple months on auction style listings where they went cheaper, but there was certainly people paying it and as you see just two months back some dummy paid 220 (USD conversion on that one)
If you take every sale and averaged it out over the last 3 months after shipping it's over 150. But like you saw yesterday sometimes you get a bargain :-)

Ya guess so, I don't really monitor ebay much, I look at forum sales, if you go by ebay lots of stuff is expensive.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
that cossack warrior guy has retarded prices. he wouldn't last a second trying to sell shit on here.

I agree with westcb though, I check klov eveyday and yeah final fight has been hovering around 150-200 shipped.

for me it's a bit silly, unless you're a collector, you can build a mame setup and emulate it perfectly, in 15k, for that price.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
that cossack warrior guy has retarded prices.

quoted for truth.
i tried to buy like 10 or so MVS games from him like last march, wouldn't go near a fair price, even for a bulk deal....

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
LOL, yup. Some people got retarded prices but the smart buyers buy up the cheap SF2 PCBs w/A board.

Shhh... ;)

Someone needs to figure out a cheap/easy A-board fix or repro or something because damn, they are so fragile they can die just from being mailed.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Shhh... ;)

Someone needs to figure out a cheap/easy A-board fix or repro or something because damn, they are so fragile they can die just from being mailed.

Dude you ain't kidding, I was a nervous wreck sending magic sword to Pasky, I static bagged, bubble wrapped, and double boxed. Ticking time bombs those boards. I got a world warrior and no more spare A boards anymore so that will be the first one to get yanked apart to fix my others. I thought that cps1 multi would be available by now but I never hear about it anymore. At least with that setup I can play any of them till my last A board dies :-/

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
LOL, yup. Some people got retarded prices but the smart buyers buy up the cheap SF2 PCBs w/A board.

Ya, sad how people buying the cheap stuff for A-boards has caused these kinda prices. People have been buying CE/HF boards because of the CPS-1 multi, the A-boards, and being able to convert them to other games, (mostly for ghouls but you can convert to any b-21 game). Now CE/HF boards are sometimes listed at the same price of ghouls lol. You can find a cheap CPS-1 very rarely now because of that.

Dude you ain't kidding, I was a nervous wreck sending magic sword to Pasky, I static bagged, bubble wrapped, and double boxed. Ticking time bombs those boards. I got a world warrior and no more spare A boards anymore so that will be the first one to get yanked apart to fix my others. I thought that cps1 multi would be available by now but I never hear about it anymore. At least with that setup I can play any of them till my last A board dies :-/

Much appreciated :D.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Ya, sad how people buying the cheap stuff for A-boards has caused these kinda prices. People have been buying CE/HF boards because of the CPS-1 multi, the A-boards, and being able to convert them to other games, (mostly for ghouls but you can convert to any b-21 game). Now CE/HF boards are sometimes listed at the same price of ghouls lol. You can find a cheap CPS-1 very rarely now because of that.

Maybe on gaming forums but CPS1 are all over the place around here. Think about the CPS1 lineup...some of the most popular games in arcade history. Tons were produced and if people pay overpay, it's because of lack of patience or knowledge. There is no CPS1 shortage, trust me.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Maybe on gaming forums but CPS1 are all over the place around here. Think about the CPS1 lineup...some of the most popular games in arcade history. Tons were produced and if people pay overpay, it's because of lack of patience or knowledge. There is no CPS1 shortage, trust me.

Current cps1 lineup:
Strider (conversion)
WW
Sf2 Turbo
Carrier air wing
UN squadron
Final fight
Pang 3
3 wonders
Magic sword
Mercs

These are my most played games, I have about 5 parts boards though that had dead C boards and A boards to keep these running.
Still would like to get a ghouls n ghosts just to torture myself, Knights of the round, King of dragons, 1941, willow, Varth.
I always have been intrigued by a cps changer but have never seen one in person or come to think of it for sale except for the random listing like the one on eBay now for 1800 just for the interface board.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Yeah, CPS1 is awesome, I play CPS2 a hole lot more but still, CPS1 is excellent. I actually wouldn't mind a Strider some day...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Current cps1 lineup:
Strider (conversion)
WW
Sf2 Turbo
Carrier air wing
UN squadron
Final fight
Pang 3
3 wonders
Magic sword
Mercs

These are my most played games, I have about 5 parts boards though that had dead C boards and A boards to keep these running.
Still would like to get a ghouls n ghosts just to torture myself, Knights of the round, King of dragons, 1941, willow, Varth.
I always have been intrigued by a cps changer but have never seen one in person or come to think of it for sale except for the random listing like the one on eBay now for 1800 just for the interface board.

Sadly, acquiring a CPS Changer is probably a pipe dream at this point. My collection is very similar to yours. I have...

SF2 WW
SF2 CE
SF2 HF
UN Squadron
Carrier Airwing
Final Fight
Mercs
Magic Sword
Willow

Could have bought a Strider + generic cab for $400 a while back. Regret passing on that now...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I am extremely happy wit my PSX Strider and MAME though...it gets me through.

Pasky

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Not everyone has an arcade that closed up near town and online is usually the only option. Amount produced in the past is no indication of what current price is set to, if it was, Contra NES wouldn't be a $45 loose cart as there are fucking thousands of those produced. Same with TMNT arcade which was in every fucking gas station and arcade I've ever seen and that's demanding a $200+ price tag consistently. Fact is, people are buying at any price now and keeping the high prices. Everyone says "It'll get lower soon", no...it's not. It's consistently rising and supply is consistently dwindling you can't even find some games now even if you're willing to shell out 200% of it's worth thanks to people with the 'gotta have them all' mentality. My fucking butt rider pcb is appreciating daily it's hilarious.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Butt Rider...that's a game I regret not getting when I had the chance years ago...now...mame will do just fine. The reason I don't take the plunge is 'cause I suck, I cannot justify buying this game and not clearing at least the god damn training course, lol. So I just keep playing it in mame for like a week at a time and then I just move unto something else, I should be more commited but I'm not, so that's a clear sign I shouldn't buy it, but if I wait 'till I finally get any decent it's gonna be a small fortune...1st world problems...

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
LOL I remember when I couldn't give a lot cps1 stuff away back in the day. I know as a result of this I threw tons of boards in storage to be forgotten and others to be used as parts. I have a extra fully functional final fight board on hand that I only use as a test bed.

Last edited: