FS for $/BTC: Virtua Stick HG $125, Audio Quest Cable, Famicom Disk Belts, Wii Dev Discs

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Ships from Boston, MA. Codes will be sent via PM.
Payments: Paypal sent as a gift or in Bitcoins. Add $0.90 for Tracking/Confirmation
pay.jpg

bit.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamer Condition PS2 Free McBoot Memory Cards. Ended up with a large amount of PS2 memory cards from a PS2 lot I bought on ebay. So I took half of them and loaded them all with Free McBoot 1.8. Let me know if you want a particular color. Some have stickers on the back or are a bit grungy but all work perfect, but all can be touched up with Goo Gone or even have the shell of it unscrewed to clean it better. Shipping out the nicest looking ones first, so the sooner you order the better the card you get in the mail will look.
Works with any US PS2 unit that has a model lower then SCPH-79001 (that means all PHAT PS2s and a lot of slim PS2s.)
Selling them for $8.50 shipped each in the USA. [14 Sold So far]

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_3112.jpg

New Nintendo Wii blank developer disc. Can be used if you want, although they are mostly just collectable. $9 each shipped in a full size jewel case.
IMG_4768.JPG

New Pipeline 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable 3 Meters by AudioQuest. Very nice cables. Will be shipped without the box for $8.25 if you want it shipped with the box it is going to be $10. I got more then a few of these so if you want more then one I can try to make you a deal.
Specs: http://pipelineet.com/et-4/
IMG_4761-914531694.JPG

Virtua Stick High Grade. In really great condition besides some slight nicks on a few of the screws on top. This is the version that has the "M" stamped on the back. Looking for $125 or 0.14 BTC shipped to the continental US.
IMG_7663.JPG

New Famicom Disk System Belts $5.25 each shipped. 1 Left. [1 SOLD]
FDSbelts.JPG

Only Trades I am looking for are:
Puyo Puyo Fever for the Dreamcast Must be Complete
An adapter that lets me use SNES controllers on a PS2

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey pal, to remove that picture you have to go into the robust editing mode and manage your attachments (at the bottom) and you'll be able to delete it.

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Can no longer modify the first post. Closing this thread as some of the prices have changed

Virtua Stick sold.

Will make a new thread in a few days.

[/END THREAD]