FS/FT: MVS Kizuna Encounter & Metal Slug 3

Lifespan

n00b
Since I'm still a newbie (ie under the one month minimum), I threw the titles on eBay. Feel free to bid (or PM me with a buyout offer). I'm also looking for an MV-1F board.

Both titles are original and include the mini-marquee
Kizuna Encounter: SOLD
Metal Slug 3: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170724667777

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Well, you were off to a good start by reading the Marketplace FAQ, but you put your thread in the wrong section. It should be in the Off-Site Commerce sub-forum.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
That's disappointing and a little shady. Why put the item up as an auction just to delete bids and cancel the auction when an outside offer is made? Ever heard of a Buy It Now auction?

Lifespan

n00b
Sorry you feel that way. As I mentioned in the original post, these are up on eBay but I am accepting PM offers from members of this community who don't mind that I'm new (but with an eBay history).

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You did say you were accepting bids/offers from both places; however, you did not include a disclaimer either here or in the eBay listing that you may close the auction at any time, leaving bidders out to dry. I know it sounds like semantics, but it's really just common courtesy to your buying audience. If I had known that my bids would not matter, I would have sent you an offer through PM.

Regardless though, closing auctions with bids is not against eBay rules inherently, it's just frowned upon. Good luck with your other sale.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
You did say you were accepting bids/offers from both places; however, you did not include a disclaimer either here or in the eBay listing that you may close the auction at any time, leaving bidders out to dry. I know it sounds like semantics, but it's really just common courtesy to your buying audience. If I had known that my bids would not matter, I would have sent you an offer through PM.

Regardless though, closing auctions with bids is not against eBay rules inherently, it's just frowned upon. Good luck with your other sale.

I find it's always best to send the seller a message on an auction style listing and see if they are accepting offers. This way you can cover all bases - (1) sometimes the seller will advise they are letting the auction run, in this case you know you are not wasting your time bidding on the auction (2) the seller may offer to end the auction early at the right price - this is your opportunity to secure the item.

Anyway, you can buy another one at;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MVS-NEO-GEO-Kizuna-Encounter-Cartridge-/270838002036?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0f33f174

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I find it's always best to send the seller a message on an auction style listing and see if they are accepting offers. This way you can cover all bases - (1) sometimes the seller will advise they are letting the auction run, in this case you know you are not wasting your time bidding on the auction (2) the seller may offer to end the auction early at the right price - this is your opportunity to secure the item.

Anyway, you can buy another one at;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MVS-NEO-GEO-Kizuna-Encounter-Cartridge-/270838002036?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0f33f174

I suppose I will have to consider those options in the future. I just think ending auctions early to settle financial matters outside of the auction service is fundamentally opposed to the idea of an auction.

Thanks for the links, though. If those truly are original carts, that's a good deal. Free shipping, too.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I suppose I will have to consider those options in the future. I just think ending auctions early to settle financial matters outside of the auction service is fundamentally opposed to the idea of an auction.

Thanks for the links, though. If those truly are original carts, that's a good deal. Free shipping, too.

Yeah, the seller states they are original. I've bought a few different games from him already and they were all original as promised. Shipping does take a while though as he's in China but worth the wait at his prices

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Bump for a good seller. Received Kizuna in the mail today. Packaged well and shipped fast.