FS/FT: Neo maxi-size KOF2002 marquee, Vampire Savior marquee

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
UPDATE: Only marquees left.

Shipping/prices are to continental US only (decided international shipping is too much hassle/expense, sorry). Here we go...

Marquees ($5 shipping for as many as you like, or free ship with 2+ carts since it could go in the box):

King of Fighters 2002 (white version) $10

Also have a Vampire Savior [World of Darkness... Euro version?] marquee, also new/uncut $10

Or take all marquees for $15 shipped.

Also willing to trade for complete, minty copies of games I want and don't have for various systems (some that come to mind I would like are Prinny, Henry Hatsworth, Luminous Arc, The World Ends With You, Tingle's Balloon Fight, any non-Universe Phantasy Star titles... open to suggestions, "haves" list is here: http://kspiff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=11 ).

***Neo-Geo 1-slot MV-1B (compact version from Irritating Maze kits, upgraded with UniBIOS so it can play normal games, socket adapted UniBIOS for easy upgrading), 100% tested/working, with original box (but has shipping labels on it), manual, packing $70 shipped SOLD to trimer34***
***Aero Fighters 2 (w/ serials, MM) no shock / no insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $40 SOLD to ninjaboyjohn***
***Art of Fighting 3 The Path of the Warrior (w/ serials) in shock w/ insert, 100% t/w $30 SOLD to KanYozakura***
***King of Fighters '98, The -- original label?, scratched serials, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $20 SOLD to mmsadda***
***King of Fighters '99, The -- (original label?, w/ serials) in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $25 SOLD to AtariBorn***
***King of Fighters 2000, The -- fake label, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $20 ON HOLD for AtariBorn***
***Magician Lord (fake label) in shock, PCB has SNK markings, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $30 SOLD to ninjaboyjohn***
Samurai Shodown IV -- fake label, MM, bootleg PCB, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, probable conversion cart or boot as it has annoying sound glitches $10 with purchase of any other cart (I figure that is worth it for the MM, shock box, and insert, consider the cart as a freebie)
***Samurai Shodown -- original label w/ serials, MM, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $15 SOLD***
***Samurai Shodown II -- original label, w/ serials, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $20 SOLD***
***Samurai Shodown III -- original label?, scratched serials, in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $15 SOLD***
***Sengoku (w/ serials?, MM) in shock w/ insert, PCB has SNK markings, 100% t/w $30 SOLD to ninjaboyjohn***
Marquees:
***Samurai Shodown III $10 SOLD to mmsadda***
***Samurai Shodown IV $10 SOLD to mmsadda***
***Neo-Geo Pocket Color Linker -- non-boxed, includes Linker, flash cart, and if I can find it a LPT cable and the original software disc (which IIRC is on a CDR... God bless Hong Kong, eh?) $60 shipped SOLD***

Last edited:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just to mention it I have no problem shipping overseas, but you'll have to commit to buy and pay the actual shipping. It seems like every time I offer to sell to someone overseas I get the stuff packed, take it to USPS in person, get a shipping quote with the international version of delivery confirmation, and then the buyer backs out because it was "more than they were expecting". :annoyed:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
These are probably sold to NBJ:

Aero Fighters 2 (w/ serials, MM) no shock / no insert $40
Magician Lord (fake label) in shock $30
Sengoku (w/ serials?, MM) in shock w/ insert $30

Last edited:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
BUMP :multi_co: for price drops and other updates. Will probably check all the other carts to make sure they have legit SNK markings in a moment and update again.

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Bump :multi_co: for updates, and marquees!

EDIT: sorry for all the bumps btw, I just keep finding more stuff. :annoyed:

Golgoth-13

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello there,

Sorry... this is a first post... :glee:
My eBay feedback : http://myworld.ebay.fr/golgoth-13

About your MVS carts left, U said "take all of what is left here for $140 shipped."
------
I would definitely...
Expecting to get the MVS carts and Shock Boxes + Inserts... Well ALL that can be seen in pictures :loco:
Please let me know if you are willing to send all of this to the international (France)...
Please send me a quote including shipping in a large and PROTECTIVE sturdy carton box... No saving on foam please, I can add an extra !
Payment would be made using Paypal.

Please, contact me via PM.

Regards.

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Can't do it. I wanted to have a mere four Neo carts shipped to the UK the other day and they wanted somewhere around $65. So I think international shipping is out completely at this point. I can't be bothered to get quotes for every request, and nobody wants to pay the cost in the end (which is understandable with these shipping prices, I wouldn't either). International shipping rates seem to have gone through the roof recently (unless using some kind of special small packet air for media I guess).

Will re-edit original post to reflect. Sorry.

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Orders which were paid for by this point shipped this morning, DCs sent via email to all buyers. :vik:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Bump for MOAR PRICE DROPS! :vik: :mr_t: :buttrock:

Wow... KOF98 for $20? I kinda want that and the SamShoIV stuff...

Interested in any trades for any console games, or anything?

*edit* got some stuff on your wanted list... PMing.

Last edited:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I didn't, but took one just now. Added above.

I guess I don't have a spare LPT cable though.

Also whoever buys this I would highly recommend buying an AC adapter for it as it uses 6x AAAs and sucks those babies down fast (not to mention it is unreliable when the battery power isn't 100%).

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thanks. Again enjoy it (that particular cart will truly be missed :crying:).