FS/FT: Rare PC game

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I know you guys like rare games, so I wanted to offer you something that rarely comes up and is highly sought-after. 1st and only print run copy of "ALF's Party Kit" - Packed with Party Supplies. SEALED.

I know what you're thinking, clearly Vice wants to exploit this for every dollar he can. Well, you'd be wrong, I want to foster the collecting community more than I want to exploit it. So here's the rub - I'll trade it even up for an AES with games, or $500 cash. I'm getting offers from you guys already and I haven't even submitted the thread - act now.

See you bitches on Melmac ~

wtxNyXn.jpg

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
BOOTLEG ALERT - BOOTLEG ALERT

No, that's my arch-nemesis - don't buy his (her?) wares, it's bootleg. Look at that horrible box art recreation, looks like they printed it off a ham sandwich.

Edit: Also worth mentioning that the seller posted 11 pictures for it! hahah - Also, my all original non-bootleg doesn't have a crushed box like that.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll give you the sticker price of $4.88 plus shipping.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bid $5.01, Pope is a capital letter word while panda is not. I think that settles it :)

Sorry scoops, you know I love ya

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You forgot to get that thing VGA graded first. XD

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK everyone, calm down. I have to keep clearing my inbox from all these offers - Kid and Pope - I can't honor a bidding war, because I hate seeing forum members getting into fights, and would hate to be the reason you two couldn't get along any longer. I have a former BOX OFFICE employee who is going to verify the game, then it's off to the VGA ~

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Awww shit, look who's back - ALF - freshly graded by the VGMA - 69% (teh highest rating possible) sealed in plastic used on the space shuttle for freshness.

Gonna have to ask multiple times original value considering it is now sealed and graded, $1500 or will trade for large AES collections ~

raregame.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I thought this thread was a joke. If its worth so much money why don't you put it on ebay and let it ride.

Last edited:

THE1337ROB

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Awww shit, look who's back - ALF - freshly graded by the VGMA - 69% (teh highest rating possible) sealed in plastic used on the space shuttle for freshness.

Gonna have to ask multiple times original value considering it is now sealed and graded, $1500 or will trade for large AES collections ~

View attachment 6530

Nice. This effort made my night :)