FS/FT viewpoint AES US and Fatal fury spec AES US

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hmm low posts, wants payment as a gift, & from Italy!
GLWTS

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Can you please post who bought FFS so we can publicly humiliate him? Or is it...*drum roll* an anonymous buyer!?!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
...and this recommendation is from someone with less than perfect feedback ratings.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
...and this recommendation is from someone with less than perfect feedback ratings.

I dunno, 56 is a bigger number than 12, much more opportunity for miscommunication... especially when dealing in the multilingual eurozone

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What would be the non-miscommunicated form of "Item never arrived"?

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What would be the non-miscommunicated form of "Item never arrived"?

We don't know the full details, perhaps it was lost in shipping? Could be a carrier issue and not necessarily the seller. Again we don't have the full story but based on the feedback, more often than not, people get their item. Miscommunication would be who is to blame. Perhaps customs? Multi-country transit is significantly more risky for shipping when multiple carriers and customs is involved. Especially when local carriers are considered (see U.S. DHL service vs Euro DHL).

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If item did not arrive, a refund is the appropriate response. Take a look at the Feedback Forums here and see how this place works.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If item did not arrive, a refund is the appropriate response. Take a look at the Feedback Forums here and see how this place works.

Maybe the refund was issued after the negative feedback? Can you retract feedback here?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes you can. All the buyer need is to tell the mod that the issue is resolved and retract the neg.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes you can. All the buyer need is to tell the mod that the issue is resolved and retract the neg.

Negative Feedback said:
items never arrived. poor communication, not reply to my mail

based upon the broken english and bold, going back to what I said about communication is true -- not only that, the buyer himself has even poorer feedback. It is unlikely this person would know to do that, or would go out of their way to rectify, post issuance of refund.

the logic here being if the buyer has a history of poor communication (as per his seller feedback), why would he communicate to a mod, let alone his seller? lol, then we don't even know if he's given the poor feedback out of spite because he missed out on forum dealzzz and feels he should spread negativity because he was given some too, perhaps unjustly.

anyway, sorry for filling up the thread with dumb debate. good luck with the sale

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Look carefully, the two negs of the buyer is a retort from the seller who received the negs first.

One thing's for sure, the issue was not resolved.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Sorry I spoke 8(

The reason I have less than perfect feedback is because the buyer (ori) did not pay for registered shipping. Then 3 months after the item was sent he sent me an email calling me a thief because the item never arrived. I tried to sort things out with him and asked why he waited 3 months to get in touch.

Got no reply.

Asked him to confirm his address to see if it matched with the one paypal gave me. Got no reply.

Posted a new selling topic on here and all of a sudden (after ANOTHER 3 months) he jumped in and gave me negative feedback. I've had a conversation with Rot on here about this and he has no problem with me.

And yes, the buyer was also Italian but I don't think language plays a part in him not getting in touch. I offered a partial (50% refund) which I thought was more than fair under the circumstances and guess what? No reply.

I have near 700 feedback on epay and 100% and am on loads of other forums with nothing less than 100% positive so yes, the recommendation for Danmaku being a good guy I stand behind.