FS : HOLY GRAIL #1 Kizuna Encounter EURO Home Cart ( legit)

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
There is a whole NeoGeo art shot sub section waiting to be made..

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've always thought that making that first insertion mark on a new cart in my home system is kind of like deflowering a virgin.

m8zing

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm detective Dan! I think the game should go to whoever can get that reference. But what the hell do I know

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thank god I'm not into collecting US versions. But for those who are, this is a unique opportunity!

I thought chamane was going for a full set of US AES games. So is this a spare copy?

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Billy, once again..
Can you please give us a proof, like a screenshot of the payment of your game ? Because until then, you are just a fake buyer.

Since everybody knows the only prototype you had, you didn't even found it, but Trieuminator gave it you you because you made pity.. I mean.. you're just a fallen angel. You think you are proto king because you send emails to Xacrow's adress, and posted screenshots of neogeofreak magazine.
Get a life and forget neo geo. In 10 years, youre result are ZERO, and 1 with help of Trieu. If it was a company, would be a bankrupcy.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Noobs!

To play this game all you have to do is take the top portion of the AES off, and no more cart marks...seriously.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
wow, some self-inflicted wounds here

Hey Billy, once again..
Can you please give us a proof, like a screenshot of the payment of your game ? Because until then, you are just a fake buyer.

Since everybody knows the only prototype you had, you didn't even found it, but Trieuminator gave it you you because you made pity.. I mean.. you're just a fallen angel. You think you are proto king because you send emails to Xacrow's adress, and posted screenshots of neogeofreak magazine.
Get a life and forget neo geo. In 10 years, youre result are ZERO, and 1 with help of Trieu. If it was a company, would be a bankrupcy.

Derailing your own thread? At least Pinochio has wood inside his brain, what is inside yours?

Trieuminator didn't give me shit pal, in fact he raised the price at the last minute to try and keep some control over the game which I absolutely refused and simply stepped up to the plate like a man and increased the reward.

And bankrupcy? Ah hem, I'm not the one parting out my collection.

mjs256

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've always thought that making that first insertion mark on a new cart in my home system is kind of like deflowering a virgin.

I wonder if it would be possible to build ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) adapter for Neo carts - so that they could be played without leaving insertion marks on the contacts. That way you could actually play the game and it would appear "virgin." The fact the she - er, I mean it - was "used" would just be your dirty little secret ;) Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Too late anyhow. His collection became incomplete when he sent back the Aero Fighters 3.

ok, it's easier to find a copy of AF3 than a copy of the Monalisa. You have both, but not Euro Kizuna. Dare to dream?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
But if we did that, we'd have to replace all the worn out 72- err, I mean 200+ pin connectors. We'd also have to blow in the cartridges to get them to work...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wonder if it would be possible to build ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) adapter for Neo carts - so that they could be played without leaving insertion marks on the contacts. That way you could actually play the game and it would appear "virgin." The fact the she - er, I mean it - was "used" would just be your dirty little secret ;) Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

Sure, there is. It's called scotch tape. XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just posting to be a part of a soon-to-be legendary shitfest.

Carry on.

lol billy shitt in action again