FS: Huge lot of Neo geo games with system, and a free bonus item.

psx2000

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
FOR SALE:

NEO GEO UNIT

Accessories

Memory Card
2 Controllers
Power Cord
Standard Av Cables

GAMES

Fatal Fury Special (comes with box and instructions)
King of Fighters 2001 (comes with box and instructions)
Samurai Showdown 2 (comes with box and instructions)
Samurai Showdown 3 (comes with box and instructions)
Samurai Showdown 4 (comes with box and instructions)
Art of Fighting (no box or instructions)
Art of Fighting 2 (case only no instructions)
Mutation Nation (no box or instructions)
World Heroes 2 (comes with box and instructions)

Notes:

This is a standard neo geo unit. It is a bare unit. I no longer have the box or instructions that came with it. I have everything needed to play this unit. It is a Japanese neo geo unit and is in working condition. I have tested this and played on it for a year and never had 1 problem.

All games are Japanese versions of the titles. I used the American names for samurai showdown for those that don’t know the proper Japanese title names. All carts work and have been tested.

Price: I am looking for around $600 or best offer. I am flexible on the price and willing to negotiate. If you want to see pictures please email me and I will send you some. All items work and are tested before I ship them. As a incentive for the buyer I am throwing in a free unopened still in box GBA SP. I have a black and silver one I received as a gift for Christmas both are unopened. I will give this to the buyer for free as an incentive. I didn’t want to list this because this will not in any way count toward the price. I will let the buyer choose between black and silver. Sorry I am not giving both away.

Shipping: I will ship with tracking and insurance only. Buyer pays for shipping. I plan to have it custom packed at a local mail box etc using foam and packing peanuts. I assure that every step will be taken in shipping this item safely.

Payment:
I am flexible with my method of payment. I have about 20 + eBay feedbacks 0 negative. I have only done 1 trade on the neo-geo forums and it went well. I can email you my ref and eBay information if need be. Contact me for more information on this.

Contact Info:

I also have my phone # available and would honestly prefer to talk to the person via the phone as it’s much easier to give a better and more descriptive answer. I will leave my phone # and will accept the charges for the call if you have any questions.

This item will be on eBay in about 2 weeks but I am listing it here first to see if I can get around having to resort to eBay and paying there listing fees.

If you have any questions pm me or email me. I do use aim also if you pm me leave me your aim name.

souzamat@hawaii.edu

p.s I have a huge Saturn game lot and a turbo duo game lot also up. If you interested in 2 or all 3 lots. I am willing to work out a deal.

Last edited:

jakks51

Bash,
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Man, I wish pay day was sooner.... this is an awesome deal.... somebody scoop this thing up...

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh snap.

I think I know a friend who may be interested in this. I'll forward this to him.

psx2000

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I had a lot of offers on buying pieces and to be honest I rather sell it as a whole set.

If anyone has a price feel free to fire it my way. I didnt want to list a price to be honest cause I don't want to high ball anyone into it.

If you are interested in buying pieces and have a price you feel is fair I might be willing to break the games up.

Just pm me to let me know, also leave a AIM,MSN or Yahoo name so I can get back to you.

psx2000

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I haven't offically sold this yet but I am taking offers. And will put them on a first come first serve basis in the event this aint sold.

Please check out my other 2 lots ( saturn and turbo duo ) that i have up for sale. Im willing to do a huge package deal for anyone willing to buy 2 or all 3 of them.

If anyone wants pics just email me and I will send you the pics I have.