FS: Ketsui bare board pretty cheap. $740 shipped

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am waiting for a friend to get back to me, but I have a Ketsui board I will more then likely sell for $740 Shipped and wanted to see if I had any SERIOUS takers. Works great pics up later tonight :)

Sorry for being away for awhile guys, my fiance and I broke up and I think I
should unload some things, I will be moving soon and want to get rid of some things and this seemed like one of the better choices. Look for some Awesome sales to be coming up.

Thanks

BG85

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I am waiting for a friend to get back to me, but I have a Ketsui board I will more then likely sell for $740 Shipped and wanted to see if I had any SERIOUS takers. Works great pics up later tonight :)

Sorry for being away for awhile guys, my fiance and I broke up and I think I
should unload some things, I will be moving soon and want to get rid of some things and this seemed like one of the better choices. Look for some Awesome sales to be coming up.

Thanks

BG85

Talk to Norm, he was looking for one, don't think he got it yet. Sorry to hear about you and your fiance and you Batman :(

Nevermind.. Norm got one.. It probably won't be a hard sell anyhow though.

Last edited:

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Talk to Norm, he was looking for one, don't think he got it yet. Sorry to hear about you and your fiance and you Batman :(

Nevermind.. Norm got one.. It probably won't be a hard sell anyhow though.

Thanks Sammy it happend a month and a half ago but I am feeling 80/20
Good/sad.

Friends, work, and working out help immensely have helped. Yeah This is one of things I don't want to sell but it should go. Norm was the 1st guy I thought of :)

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Thanks Sammy it happend a month and a half ago but I am feeling 80/20
Good/sad.

Friends, work, and working out help immensely have helped. Yeah This is one of things I don't want to sell but it should go. Norm was the 1st guy I thought of :)

Straight sell, or trades too?

Glad you're feeling mostly better too. :)

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Had a ton of peeps lowball via PM,
Big no to that. But seriously this is probly the cheapest Ketsui in the last 6 years!

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
21   0   1
One went for about 450.00 on YAJ a few months ago. Wait... just noticed brentsg mentioned this above all ready.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Mine was bought just during the "OMG is the port going to affect value?!!? Let's all sell our Ketsui boards while they're still worth way too much" time-period.. I can't imagine $450 is going to be the new standard, but the days of $750-$1000 for a bare board are probably long gone.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
One went for about 450.00 on YAJ a few months ago. Wait... just noticed brentsg mentioned this above all ready.

I saw the one too that sold for $450, but you guys have to remember if you picked that up on YHJ...Youd pay $450 + internal shipping + money wire fee + 3rd party service charge + shipping to the states.

The reality is a $450 Ketsui costs you $600-700 and it should also be added that a goodd number of other Ketsui pcb's have sold for more since then.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I saw the one too that sold for $450, but you guys have to remember if you picked that up on YHJ...Youd pay $450 + internal shipping + money wire fee + 3rd party service charge + shipping to the states.

The reality is a $450 Ketsui costs you $600-700 and it should also be added that a goodd number of other Ketsui pcb's have sold for more since then.

$450 PCB will generally be about $540-550 with a decent proxy.

But yeah, I agree that prob isn't the new standard. It's about all I'd pay at this point though. Complete kits should hold pretty strong though.

I just couldn't resist when you said it was probably the cheapest Ketsui in the last 6 years.

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
$450 PCB will generally be about $540-550 with a decent proxy.

But yeah, I agree that prob isn't the new standard. It's about all I'd pay at this point though. Complete kits should hold pretty strong though.

I just couldn't resist when you said it was probably the cheapest Ketsui in the last 6 years.

Probably Didn't say for sure, BUT IN THIS COUNTRY (USA) HELLZ YES!