FS- Konami Life Force PCB and In the Hunt

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Both of these boards need to go and I really do not want to sell either of them, but the situation demands it. I tore my ACL and my LCL recently and between the Hospital, Orthopedist, X-rays, MRIs, Physical Therapy and Upcoming surgery for both ligaments I am about to be broke as joke... despite having health insurance. Prices do not include shipping and I accept paypal only. Buyer can pay using the gift option or can include the 4% fees, up to them whichever they feel more comfortable with. I will only ship via Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation. Due to my work schedule I can only mail out boards on saturday.

I would really like to get some feedback as to how much these are worth, so please either PM me or post in this thread so everyone can see. Any interested parties can feel free to PM me in the meantime with offers on either or both of these. I have always tried to sell my stuff for cheap and more often then not have sold stuff at a loss on these forums, this time however I really need the money so please understand that I am trying to sell these to ease my situation a little.... And in the same breath, please no lowballers.

All boards are 100% tested and original. I will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

--NOS Konami Life Force PCB (US Ver.)............................................ ***SOLD***
Includes a beautiful and brand new PCB, instruction sticker, manual and marquee.

--Am also curious what the fair going rate of an Irem In the Hunt (M-92/US ver.) would be?

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
sure dude... It sold it for 250 + shipping. Bear in mind it came with those extras listed.... I think that is a fair price. I caught some flak on klov about the listing price and was told it would only sell for that much on ebay to japanese sellers. Apparently not though.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
sure dude... It sold it for 250 + shipping. Bear in mind it came with those extras listed.... I think that is a fair price. I caught some flak on klov about the listing price and was told it would only sell for that much on ebay to japanese sellers.

That's a very fair price considering everythings there, too bad I was too slow :(

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I caught some flak on klov about the listing price

The only way to avoid that on KLOV is to give your boards away AND pay for the shipping.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
sure dude... It sold it for 250 + shipping. Bear in mind it came with those extras listed.... I think that is a fair price. I caught some flak on klov about the listing price and was told it would only sell for that much on ebay to japanese sellers. Apparently not though.

Did you a favor there. Glad it sold :)

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Everytime I go on vacation I miss one of these boards! Glad you sold it, 250 for a clean board and extras is an excellent price.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I almost PM'd you like 8 times for that life force.. but I just spent a $hit ton on a J360 and lots of cave games... so of course right after that happens you sell lifeforce (one of my all time favs on NES.. I can 1cc it and loop through twice). Good sale man, hope your leg gets better.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Aiyah. This is back up for sale... dude on shmups backed out after committing to buy it. Why is this becoming so frequent these days... is it just me?

If anyone is interested, 250 + shipping. PM me.