FS: Last Blade MVS and 2 Slot MVS

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
FS: Boxed 2 Slot MVS -- PRICE DROP!

Price includes shipping within the US (if international, shoot me a PM and I'll see what we can do).
PP as gift if you are okay with that.

:forw:PRICE DROP:back:
Boxed 2 Slot MVS $140 shipped in US - Neo Geo 2 slot MVS board in box and bubble wrap with matching serial numbers. MVS board has some very slight cosmetic rust on the top back corner of the metal case (inquiry about photos if concerned) but should come off with an ever so slight sanding if desired. Serial on MVS board matches the box. Additional photos and details available upon request if desired.

(click for the full size images)

Last Blade MVS $42 shipped -- SOLD to benjammin1701 - repro label and case so it's in awesome condition.

Also have some other items for sale in "Everything" here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2914685

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
How is this 2 slot still around? All boxed like that, it's a good buy.

Barcio

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi xiao haozi, I'm interested in the 2-slot board. How much is it including shipping to Italy?
thanx

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Alright, alright. I've been tempted by that Last Blade long enough.
Had a guy on here give me the wrong email address for Paypal. Had to cancel the transaction, but they still took the money out of my bank account. Might as well use it here! :)
Sending PM.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Alright, alright. I've been tempted by that Last Blade long enough.
Had a guy on here give me the wrong email address for Paypal. Had to cancel the transaction, but they still took the money out of my bank account. Might as well use it here! :)
Sending PM.

Back at ya :)

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
May I add, great seller here folks.
Got LB, plays great, in phenomenal physical condition.
Thanks, man!