FS: Modded fat PS2 w/ BBA $100 shipped *SOLD*

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
***SOLD to member of KLoV message board***

Looking to sell my working modded (Duo2SE chip I think) fat PS2 w/ broadband adapter (no HDD) for $100 shipped (as I just bought a slimline). Pretty old unit (v4 I think), but it is original owner (and I bought it new not used/refurb), in minty shape, and I hardly ever used it. Works great, never gotten any DREs or anything like that. Unboxed, includes cables, but no cards or pads. USA buyers only.

Willing to negotiate a little bit if no other buyers pop up, also willing to consider trades.

And if anyone wants some of my other FS stuff I can probably throw some small items in the box for no additional shipping charge.

Thanks for looking. :glee:

EDIT: Changed my mind, starting with an even $100 for it, may go down a little more, hit me up if you just want to make an offer as well (don't be ridiculous or anything, though, I could always just trade it in at Gamecrazy or something :mr_t:).

EDIT2: Oh, no, wait. I probably can't do that considering the warranty sticker is cut. Duh. :oh_no:

Last edited:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thanks, I will definitely take that into consideration. You have first dibs with that offer. Give it a day or two and if I don't get a slightly better offer I will likely take you up on it.

I forgot to mention btw I can take payment from PayPal via bank or balance only, or MO. No credit cards via PayPal, I'm not a premiere member and that shit costs too much (if you want to pay the $5+ in fees then I will take CC though). Might also take a personal check, but if we do that you'll have to wait for it to clear w/ my bank.

PS, if you want to shoot off an offer for $90 I'll just sell it now? Any interest or rather wait and see what happens? :conf:

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
On hold for Appleidog, going to get him a quote on shipping, if anyone else has interest at $90 just post here for dibs in case the deal falls through. Thanks.