FS--Modded Genesis Bundle + Nomad SOLD

Ghosthand

n00b
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello fine folks of NG.com! I have up for sale a great bundle of Sega lovin' that any self confessed Sega fan would regret passing up! And for all of it I'm only asking $100 plus shipping in the US! It includes the following:

Bare gamer quality carts:

Phantasy Star II
Mega Turrican
Vectorman I
Vectorman II
Sonic the Hedgehog II
World of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
Battletoads
Columns
Ms. Pacman
Gain Ground
Truxton
Fireshark
Gaiares
Trouble Shooter
ThunderForce II
ThunderForce III
Lightening Force (ThunderForce IV)

Mint boxed JP MD carts:

Ghosts and Goblins (Daimakaimura)
Gunstar Heroes
Strider Hiryuu
Wonder Boy in Monster Land III
Puyo Puyo

Boxed US carts:

Dynamite Headdy

Systems:

S-video and stereo modded Model 1 Genesis system with region switch. The system has a few surface scratches buy other than that is in great shape. If you've never seen what adding S-video does to the picture quality of Genesis system, you'll feel like you're playing a totally different game!

Also for a limited time only, if this bundle is sold between now and Wednesday, I will throw in a modded Sega Nomad system that is in perfect working order. And it too is modded to play US and JP carts! Now you can play Gunstar Heroes and other region locked carts on the go!

I had a ton of fun collecting these carts and systems, but I have to let them go as I just don't have time to play them much right now. So, my loss is your gain! My asking price for the whole bundle is $200 shipped in the US. I may be willing to ship elsewhere but you will have to pay the difference in shipping cost. I am not open to trades and will only accept payment through PayPal.

Please PM me if you're interested!

PS. If you're on the fence, I will have pics posted up later tonight. But don't let this great deal pass you by!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ghosthand

n00b
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Modded Sega Genesis Bundle Price Drop--$100

Bump! I really want to sell this bundle soon, so I'm dropping the price to $100, but shipping will no longer be included. I know that I should've posted up pics but i've just been too busy lately. I'll try to get some up tonight if this bundle isn't gone by then!