FS: Modular Supergun w/accessories

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I picked up a Supergun a while ago to make sure my Naomi setup would work in my Blast City. Since then I haven't used it in a while.

It was made by "The Last Bandit". It's JAMMA with a CPS2 kick harness hooked up to it for additional button support.

It can support multiple controller types, via adapter cables, it will come with 2 Saturn controller adapters. I also have the power hooked up to an ATX connector, but can be hooked up via screw terminals to a standard arcade psu if desired.

Buttons for coin up and start. Test and Service hook up via another harness, but I never need them, and I'm not sure of the pin out.

SCART handles the video and audio out. It will come with a cable for BNC breakout as well as stereo plugs. It also has line in/out which will pass the audio to the SCART connector. There's also a switch to handle the different types of audio, Standard Jamma, stereo (line in/out) and MVS. Video signals also have adjusts for Red, Green and Blue.

Anyway...enough rambling. Price I'm looking for is $130 + shipping. It'll include the supergun board, controller connectors, CPS2 kick harness, and SCART cable and ATX power harness (not the power supply itself).

Attached are a few pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

20161014_183709.jpg20161014_183719.jpg

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yeah...knew I'd get yelled at for that one. Can get a video of it working in my possession if anyone is concerned. The PCB itself will be wrapped with Amazon's ever useful packing paper which they love to stuff in over-sized boxes.