FS: MVS Kits and Loose MVS Carts & MM's (MATCHING SERIALS)

Technic334

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have some MVS Kits, Loose MVS carts and some Mini Marquee's for sale. I have not sold anything in a few years on the form so if my prices are not right send me a PM and I am sure we can work something out. You want to buy them all make me a deal. I need money for moving.

ALL KITS HAVE MATCHING SERIALS

I will ship outside of the US but send me a PM and we can work out shipping costs.

Shipping in US will be $7 for loose carts and $10 for Kits. Prices are so they are packed nice and arrive safely. Shipping will be heavily discounted if multiple pieces are bought. I take Paypal only. Must be sent as gift or add 4% to total price.

More games will be added in the coming days. I am in the process of moving so I only had time to dig these out.

World Heroes Kit |SOLD|
Box is in ok condition. Still looks awesome on a shelf. Comes with Dip sheet, MM and two mini posters. no move stickers. cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

World Heroes 2 Kit |SOLD|
Box is in Awesome condition. comes with MVS cart bag, Dip switch sheet, MM, and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in Awesome condition as well. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

World Heroes 2 Jet Kit |SOLD|
Box in good condition. Comes with Dip sheet, MM and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

Samurai Shodown Kit $40
Box has wear and a few spots on the top. Comes with Dip sheet, MM, and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

Samurai Shodown loose cart with MM |SOLD!|

World Heroes 2 loose cart with MM $10

Mini marquees $6 each ($2 shipping)
3 Count Bout is faded so $3

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
You can't get rid of World Herpes 2 Jet. Once you get that game, you've got it for life.:)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
I have some MVS Kits, Loose MVS carts and some Mini Marquee's for sale. I have not sold anything in a few years on the form so if my prices are not right send me a PM and I am sure we can work something out. You want to buy them all make me a deal. I need money for moving.

ALL KITS HAVE MATCHING SERIALS

I will ship outside of the US but send me a PM and we can work out shipping costs.

Shipping in US will be $7 for loose carts and $10 for Kits. Prices are so they are packed nice and arrive safely. Shipping will be heavily discounted if multiple pieces are bought. I take Paypal only. Must be sent as gift or add 4% to total price.

More games will be added in the coming days. I am in the process of moving so I only had time to dig these out.

World Heroes Kit $20
Box is in ok condition. Still looks awesome on a shelf. Comes with Dip sheet, MM and two mini posters. no move stickers. cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

World Heroes 2 Kit $25
Box is in Awesome condition. comes with MVS cart bag, Dip switch sheet, MM, and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in Awesome condition as well. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

World Heroes 2 Jet Kit $50
Box in good condition. Comes with Dip sheet, MM and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

Samurai Shodown Kit $40
Box has wear and a few spots on the top. Comes with Dip sheet, MM, and two mini posters. No move stickers. Cart in awesome condition. SNK seal not ripped or broken.

Samurai Shodown loose cart with MM $10 SOLD!

World Heroes 2 loose cart with MM $10

Mini marquees $6 each ($2 shipping)
3 Count Bout is faded so $3

I also have this Samurai Shodown Slot Machine if anyone wants to give me some offers. WORKS!

List a price for your Samsho Slot Machine or I will delete it from your post.

Technic334

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I put a price on it. I did not put a price on it before because I had no idea how much it is worth. It is a Best offer. I can not ship it someone would have to pick it up.

Idol

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im interested in all 3 of your world heros kits. i cant pm so please shoot me an email.
Thanks.

NicoMI

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I send you 2 pm since the last 2 weeks ...
you did not answer ....
There is any reason of that???

Technic334

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I send you 2 pm since the last 2 weeks ...
you did not answer ....
There is any reason of that???

2 reasons for that. One you are new user and i was screwed over by new users before. two you kept on low balling me. offering $95 for everything not including shipping. i think not good sir.

NicoMI

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So, I guess you are never been new !! good for you.
We all have to start somewhere....and I guess you sold stuff today to a newbie ? no? maybe not?
Sorry for the low balling, if you felt that way.
And please read my pm correctly it was WH +WH2 +WH2 JET for $95 .... not for all.
I was asking for free shipping for these 3 carts because your add said : Shipping will be heavily discounted if multiple pieces are bought
:) you don't have to ignore people, just say no with a smile :)
Smile my friend
:)
good luck for you anymay

Technic334

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i was new 4 years ago. some sellers would not sell to me because i was too new. you been on here for 3 months. users who have been on here longer will get first dibs sorry. i was treated like that was well when i first came on the forms. and like i said. i don't like whiners.

NicoMI

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Because some people did not treated you well, you will treat and treat others badly !!
Woww !! That s deep !!:hammer:
Are you that I am the whiners ???????
Definitely and sincerely : good luck for you
Have a lovely day :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Because some people did not treated you well, you will treat and treat others badly !!
stop bitching:
1. You've not been treated badly or unfair. This is a place for friends, a community driven forum. You have one (lame ass) post outside of the selling area and have been signed up for 3 months, you're hardly a part of the community here and you've done nothing to become more than someone trying to scoop good deals away from people who are.

2. Technic is the seller, he has the goods, he decides who he wants to sell them to and for what price. Deal with it.

3. This is not a place to discuss stuff, this is a sales thread. If you believe you're being discriminated against or that something fishy is going on (which I do absolutely doubt), contact a mod. Otherwise: Stop shitting on it.