FS: MVS MV-1C Supergun/Console & Many MVS Games with FREE SHIPPING!

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
38.jpg

MVS MV-1C, D-Lite's BarGun, 25mm Ammo Case, (2) Control Pad controllers, AC Cord. I never finished this project, the joystick ports still have to be mounted and a power switch added. This was in storage for the past 2 months and when I brought it out last night to play some Slug, it wouldn't power on. I think it may be the JAMMA wiring that's come loose on the JAMMA edge. It worked fine before it was put away and I played Strikers to death before storing everything. :) Since I am not able to trouble shoot the wiring, I have to sell the whole setup as-is. Also included are another JAMMA edge with wiring and 2 DB-15 ports attached as well as 4 brand new 15pin joystick connectors. $350

39.jpg

S-video, RCA plugs and power plug in the back.
40.jpg

Hole for the cartridge. I had planned to put in some window trim around the cut edges for a neater look.
41.jpg

This pic shows a cartridge inserted and ready for play. (Game not included.)

Blazing Star $65
26.jpg

Cyber Lip $45
31.jpg

Metal Slug 1 + MM & Extras $75
32.jpg

34.jpg

Metal Slug 2 $55
29.jpg

Metal Slug 3 $95
30.jpg

Rage of the Dragons Kit (New, never played...no markings on the cart) $50
35.jpg

Samurai Shodown + mm copy $20
28.jpg

Samurai Shodown II + mm copy $20
37.jpg

Samurai Shodown III $30
36.jpg

Strikers 1945+ $105
27.jpg

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders. I have Heatware and eBay feedback under "yuckydog".

Higher resolution images can be seen here .

*Free shipping is only for the lower 48 States. AK, HI and other countries will get a discount on their actual shipping costs.