FS: My 2x SEGA Astro City Cabs and Taito Stools

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone! Im going to be selling off some of my personal arcade hardware. :eek: Not something I want to do as I cared for these with the intention of taking them to the grave, but priorities call for some funds I dont have available so off they go to a good new forever home!
I try to give every little bit of info I can and take a shit ton of pics so you can see everything with complete transparency. I cant post every single picture so contact me and I can email you all 20 or so.

Please ask me any questions, I am very busy but will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

I would MUCH PREFER a local sale, hell I will personally deliver it to you for free if you live around the city of Jacksonville (but cant help move it in your house etc ;) ) May entertain the idea of shipping depending on the circumstances....

Heres a rundown:

Astro #1 $1200

1L4B Control Panel (By YT, the best repros out there), all sanwa/seimitsu levers and buttons. Nanao ms8-29, no burn, no issues with geometry, convergence, etc. Repro marquee holder , excellent condition(I personally thin they are nicer than the originals). All original sega 5350 locks and keys except for 2. A few scuffs here and there on body. Original power supply, holds a constant 5v and 12v over long periods of time.

Astro #2 $1000

2L12B Control Panel (By YT, the best repros out there), all sanwa/seimitsu levers and buttons. Nanao ms9-29, VERY light burn that is only visible on certain all white screens, no issues with geometry, convergence, etc. Repro marquee holder , excellent condition(I personally thin they are nicer than the originals). Original power supply, holds a constant 5v and 12v over long periods of time. All original sega 5350 locks and keys. Has some beat up marks on the coin door and other surrounding areas, other small various marks. Some cigarette burns on edge of control panel surround.

Have a bunch of Taito stools too if you want some to go with the machines! Thanks everyone.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow these go for $1000+ now? I have not kept up with cab prices. Good luck on the sale!

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
They are worth that much depending on the coast you live on. Can’t believe these both got scooped out from under me!

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yes these are rare beast on the east coast. I’ve been looking and Ive yet to see anything remotely close to me

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've sold 2 cabs on the east coast in the last month. Just have to know where to look. GLWS.

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Both of these were sold to Wyo . Clean tranaction, nice to meet you and glad to know they are going to a good home. Sorry to everyone else who was interested. Im probably going to be selling more equipment/cabs soon.